Philophobia.

Well She Likes One Kind Of Meat.

"So Ally." My mom smiled as she set down her fork. "What did you do today?"

"I worked." I replied after swallowing my pasta. "And I had lunch with Alek."

Syn, Jazzy, and Matt all choked on their food and looked at me weird. "You had lunch with Alek?" Jazzy gawked at me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Who's Alek?" My mom asked raising an eyebrow.

Matt cleared his throat and looked at my mom. "She's my best friend and she's dating our" He pointed at Syn."drummer."

My mom nodded and gave a small smile. "Well isn't that nice."

"What did you guys talk about?" Syn asked eying me.

"You know. Life. Um job, and other things" I said trailing off.

"And she didn't kill you?" Jazzy asked dumbfound. "Well I guess not since your here. In less!" She gasped and pointed her finger at me. "Your a mother fucking ghost."

Matt snickered, as Syn giggled at his girlfriends outburst. "Yeah Jazzy. I'm dating a ghost."

"Well" Jazzy said with a serious tone. "She is kind of white!"

I gaped at her in disbelief."I am not!"

"I agree, Jazzy." Matt said looking at me with a smile. "She is kinda white." I dropped my jaw at him. He just smirked and chuckled. "But look at those cheeks. No way a ghost can be that shade of pink"

I clapped my hand over my cheek and gasped at him. "Shut the fuck up."

"Allyson." My mother scolded me.

"Sorry." I mumbled. Andy snickered at me from across the table. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Mature."

"Bite me."

"Allyson!"

"Sorry." I muttered, and set my fork down. I looked next to me at Matt, and watched him finish his steak.

He looked out the corner of his eye and caught my stare. He turned towards me and smiled. "Did you want some baby?" He asked, holding his fork with a piece of steak out in front of me.

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded and I made a disgusted face. "No, thank you."

Matt raised an eyebrow and popped the piece of meat in his mouth. "Ally doesn't like Steak." Andy informed him. "Actually she doesn't like cow."

Jazzy giggled and mumbled something about 'well she likes one kind of meat.' I shot her a look, that she just giggled at again.

"But you ate a hamburger at my house." Matt stated.

"That's different." I said, nodding my head at him. "Its not dry and tough."

Jazzy nudged me so I'd look at her. "Sooo." Jazzy trailed off. "You like we-"

"Don't you even finish that in front of my mom and brother." I hissed at her under my breath. She laughed but nodded her head.

"What are you ladies talking about?" Papa Gates asked Jazzy and me.

"Nothing." We stated at the same time. Him and my mom gave us a look while the others laughed at us.

*************************************

I turned on the TV in Matt's living room. I spent the night, after my mom's dinner, but Matt had to leave in the morning to go to the studio for a bit. That was like four hours ago and he said he'd only be gone for fourish hours.

I flipped through the stations, noticing nothing was really on, so I just kept in on Rock of Love Bus.Bret Michaels is one hot mother fucker. He was getting them ready for their next challenge which was to take down a set, and be a roadie.

Bella walked into the living room and began to bark. I sighed and slipped on my shoes. "One second Bells."

I walked into the kitchen and opened the patio screen door to let Bella outside. I took a step outside with her and sat in a chair as I watched her walk around and do her business.

"Ally?!" I heard someone yell through the house.

"Out back." I yelled and twirled around in my chair, waiting for Matt to come back by me. "Hey." I smiled at him.

"Hey baby." He smiled and pecked my lips, before setting a bag of Taco Johns. down on the table.

"Thank you Matt." I smiled took a sip of my Sprite.

"What do you wanna do today?"

I shrugged. "Wanna see a movie?"

Matt nodded. "But no chick flick please." He whined with a mouth full of food.

"Do I look like a girl who would sit through a chick flick?' I asked him.

Matt raised an eyebrow at me and nodded his head vigorously. "Yes. Yes you do."

I scoffed and hit his arm playfully. "Actually for that. We are watching the Notebook sometime."

"No!" My said with a terrified look. "You can't mak-"

"No more kissy kiss-"

"Fine." He huffed and narrowed his eyes at me. "You play dirty Miss. Harley."

I smirked and nodded my head. "I have my moments."

"Well you my dear." Matt said pointing at me. "Have a lot of them."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "No I was thinking we should go see The Uninvited.

"See now that, I can do." Matt said through his garbage into the bag. He grabbed mine and placed in their to before he got up and grabbed my hand. "Lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
White Horse - Stephen Jerzak


& Subscribe to this: I'm Leaving You To Be Forever Seventeen. & ill start it soon.

Peace.Love.Comment.