Philophobia.

Our Fair Matthew.

Matt brought the beer bottle up to his lips and took a swig before replacing it back down on his thigh. He twirled it slightly when the light from the sun reflected into his aviators. He took a deep breath, inhaled and exhaled, before he brought the bottle back up to his lips.

"Whats wrong Matt?"

Matt looked up at on of his best friends girlfriends, and his best friend. "Nothing Aleksandra" he mumbled and took another drink.

She looked him over again, as she sat in a chair next to him. "I don't believe you."

Matt just laughed and shook his head. Aleksandra could always tell when one of her friends were upset, it was like a sixth sense. She could always tell when Matt was upset the best, hence why they are best friends. "I'm fine." he said glancing at his cellphone with a dopey smile when it went off.

"Why so smiley, Shadz?" Matt looked up through his aviators and noticed another one of his best friends girlfriends. Jazzmyne sat down between him and Aleksandra, on the outdoor patio table. She sat her plate, that consisted of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, down and looked over at the singer with the huge grin of his face.

"Nuttin." he said with his dimpled smile and flipped open his cellphone. "Defiantly nothing." he muttered closing his phone when the text only read JB on it.

Matt couldn't help but get that dimpled smile every time his phone would ring. He was hoping that a number would show up that his phone didn't recognize. He was hoping it be the number that belong to the petite blonde he met two nights ago.

"She still hasn't called?" Everyone looked over to Jimmy who sat on the arm of the chair his girlfriend was seated at.

"Who baby?" Aleksandra looked up at her boyfriend.

"That hot blonde from the bar." Brian said as he walked out onto the patio.

Jazzmyne narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend as she took another bit of her sandwich. "What was that honey?"

"Uh." Brian muttered. "I said that hot...is that my cellphone?" Brian asked and walked back into the house.

Jazzmyne growled and stood up. "I have your phone dumbass." she yelledwalking running after her boyfriend.

Matt laughed as Zack, his girlfriend Leila and Johnny along with his girlfriend Alana walked into Matt's backyard."Hey guys." Matt greeted them.

They all greeted Matt and took a seat around Matt's table. Matt sighed as he watched his best friends place their girlfriends on their laps.He wanted to have that again.

Her name was Kayleigh Winters. Everything about their relationship seemed fine, it seemed perfect. But one day everything fine, everything perfect wasn't anymore.

"I think." Jimmy said making everyone look up at him. "That we should find her again."

"Find who?" Leila asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Some girl, baby." Zack said. "Some girl who has captured our fair Matthews heart."

"Yeah we should." Brian shouted, making his way back outside. "She was hot!" He exclaimed but squealed when Jazzmyne jumped on his back. "But not as hot as my fucking gorgeous girlfriend, who I love." he pleaded with her.

Jazzy just laughed and tightened her hold around Brian as he shifted her weight better on his back. "That's what I thought you said." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"As long as she isn't another Kayleigh. I don't care." Alana said resting her head on Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny nodded, agreeing with his girlfriend. "I still cant believe she cheated on you."

Matt nodded. "It wasn't love." Matt stated swirling the beer in his bottle around. "At least not on her part."

Jazzmyne nodded. "And don't forget." she said still on Brian's back. "She only used you for your money. You defiantly don't need another one of those."

"That's why Ally is perfect" Matt exclaimed.

"Ally huh." Jazzmyne giggled at Matt's lovestruck phase.

"Yeah. Allyson Harley."

Zack laughed. "Apparently your favorite kind of ride."

**********************************

{Ally's POV}

"Hello, you've reached Chapter Four magazine, this is Allyson Harley speaking how may I help you?"

"Ally, you sound so formal."

I rolled my eyes and closed the folder on my desk. "What do you want Andy?"

Andy. Andrew Harley would be my older "wiser" brother. Right.

"Rude much?" He laughed. I clicked my tongue annoyed with why he needed to call me at work. "Right. So guess who's getting married." He paused. "Again. I'll give you a hint you call her mom."

I groaned and pinched the bridged of my noise. "So who is our next step-father?"

Our dad left on my fifth birthday, claiming he wasn't in love with our mother and he had a new mistress he wanted tofuck marry. Ever since then my mom falls in love with another man and claims he's "the one."

Oh Ally, this one is just perfect.

Oh Ally, you'll love him, he is just divine.

Oh Ally, I think I found my prince charming.

But of course they never worked out. None of the marriages after my father lasted longer than a year. Four shots at love and she still hasn't found it yet.

And this is how I prove that love doesn't exist. I mean how could I believe in love? I've watched my mom go from boyfriend to husband to one night flings for most of life. And none of them made it more than a year.

"His name is Brian Haner, he's some guitar guy." Andy informed me over the phone.

"And you had to call me now why?" I asked.

"Well, mom wants us to meet him and his kids for dinner." Andy informed me.

"When Andy. When?" I asked thinking of my plans in my head.

"Tonight. Be there at six."

"How abo-"

"She said six. Bye baby sis." Andy cut me off and hung up the phone before I could even think twice.

I groaned and hung up my phone before picking up my folder.

"Looking sexy as always."

I rolled my eyes at the voice and kept looking through the folder in front of me. "What do you want Ronnie?"

"Oh nothing." He mused, sitting in a chair in front of my desk. "Just came to visit my dad." Ronnie Radke's dad was also my boss. "And my favorite sex kitten."

"Keep dreaming Radke." I muttered.

"Sweetie." he laughed. "Let me tell you a little something."

I picked up my head and looked at him. "What?"

"I want to remind you how you received this job." I stared at him with wide eyes. "Now." he muttered and looking directly into my hazel green eyes. "I recall you got it because I put in a good word to dad the day after you put out."

I shook my head from the memory and my cloudy eyes looked back down at my folder. "I worked hard for my job."

"Right." he stated and stood up. He leaned over my desk and picked up my chin. "Aw don't cry." he laughed. "You were good, I mean it. It's a good thing we didn't fall in love after that night."

"I don't fall in love." I stated softly.

"That I know sweetheart." He smiled, pecking my lips before he let go of my chin and walked towards my door. "Just remember when I want you." He laughed again. "I get you. I own you sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
In this story Brian Haner (guitar guy/syn's dad) is singleeeee!!! And Ally's mom is named Suzy. awww!

duh duh duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 DIFFERENT comments = an update!