Philophobia.

This Is Different.

"Mom?" I called into her house as I shut the door behind me.

"In the kitchen sweetie." She called back. "Hey sweetie." She said as I entered kitchen.

"Hey mom." I said taking a seat next to her. "What did you need help with?"

"Oh right." She said placing a folder in front of me. "I need help planning for the wedding." I nodded, flipping through the folder, it was filled with dozens of papers, of places, cakes, patterns, and much more. "We were thinking a small wedding.Since it's both not our first marriage."

I mentally rolled my eyes. Each time my mom remarried it was to a previous bachelor. They had no kids and no experience in a life of marriage. "So where's Brian?"

"He's at the studio with the boys." She sighed happily. "I can feel it Ally." I looked up at her questioningly. "He is the one."

I sighed and closed the folder. "Mom you say that every time."

"I know dear." She said running a hand through her long brown hair. "But it's different this time. Brian has experience of a marriage."

I rolled my eyes at her useless delusion. "Your setting yourself up for heartache again."

"Allyson." She said sternly. "Do not say that."

"Mom, come on, be reasonable. You and I both know this isn't going to last. We both know love doesn't exist."

"It's different. And your the only one who doesn't believe it exists"

I sighed. "I sure hope so." I bit my lip as I saw her with teary eyes. "I just don't want you to get hurt again."

"I know dear." She whispered and patted my hand. "But Brian is the right one this time." She finished as the phone began to ring. "I'll get that."

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some lemonade and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. As I was pouring my glass my mom came in.

"Am I on speakerphone?" She asked with a small giggle, I swear she was like a love-stuck teenager. "Can your pour me some to too dear." She said to me. "Oh sorry, I was talking to Ally." my mom said into the phone. She was startled by something, making her pull the phone from her ear, as a loud voice boomed through it. She laughed and put the phone back to her ear. "Well hello." She nodded at something and smiled at me, as I set her drink next to her. "Why thank you. Oh really." She said eyeing me.

I raised an eyebrow at her."Who are you talking to?" I asked her.

She shook her head and smiled. "No Ally didn't tell me you two were dating." She eyed me as I blushed knowing she was talking to Matt. "Yes you can." She said handing me the phone. "For you."

I gulped as I took the phone and placed it by my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Princess." Matt's husky voice filtered through the phone.

"Hi Matt."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping my mom with some wedding stuff."

"Oh." He said. "I miss you."

It was three days, Tuesday, since our dinner, he's called when he had time but we didn't get to see each other. "I miss you too."

"Ally." I looked up at my mom.

"One second Matt." I said to him, after hearing an okay, I looked at my mom. "Yeah?"

"Why don't you come with me to the studio. I was going to bring food for them at three." She said eying me with a smile the whole time.

"Uh-"

"Yes!" Matt yelled in my ear. "Sorry." He mumbled and I picture the dimples forming on his face. "But come" He whined. "I want to see you."

"Uh. Okay." I said giving in.

"Fuck yes!" He cheered. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "See you baby." I felt my stomach do flips at the word. "But I have to go. Papa Gates wants to talk to Suzy again."

"Alright." I whispered. "Bye." I said handing my mom the phone back.

*************************************

I pulled my car up in front of the building my mom directed me to. I picked up the drink trays, as my mom grabbed the Jimmy Johns bags. I hit the automatic lock button and followed my mom into the building, passing Matt's Suburban on the way.

"Suzy!" I looked up and saw Brian, walking towards my mom and giving her a kiss on the lips. "Ally." He said when he saw me.

"Hey."

"Well the guys are just working on some lyrics." Brian said as he lead us through the studio to a room.

"Self-righteousness is wearing thin" I heard Matt's voice.

"That's cool."

"Yeah I like it." Matt said again, I followed his voice, till I saw him sitting in front of the computer.

"Ally!" I looked away from Matt, as his head snapped back at me, and saw Leila and Alana sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys." I said placing the drinks in front of them and my mom put the bags down to.

"You got us subs!" Leila smiled digging in the bag looking for hers.

"Ally!" I turned around the same moment a body collided with mine and knocked me into the couch.

"Hey Jazzy." I laughed, hugging her back.

"You look so pretty." She gushed and got off of me.

"Thanks." I said smoothing out my dress.

"No Jazzy." I heard Syn whined.

"What." She snapped looking at him.

"That was hot!"

Jazzy rolled her eyes and looked back at me. "So what have you been up to girl?"

I shrugged and grabbed my lemonade from the drink tray. "Nothing much. You?"

"Been here a lot. But were going shopping tomorrow. Kinda a avenged girlfriend outing you should come."

"Yeah you should." Alana agreed.

"Sure." I smiled, and looked over at Matt. He was staring at me, when we made eye contact he smiled and patted his lap. "Uh I'll be right back."

Leila snorted, making me look at her. "Right. You two." She said pointing at me and Matt. "Won't be back for an hour."

I scoffed, as the other girls giggled at me. "Whatever." I mumbled getting up and walking over to Matt.

He smiled, opening his arms for me, I smiled sweetly at him and sat in his lap. "Hey Princess." He breathed pecking my lips.

"Hey." I said resting my hands in my lap and leaning back into his body. "How's recording coming?"

"Good." He said grabbing one of my hands and playing with it. "So your going to go shopping with them?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"I really like this dress." He said tugging on the end of it. "Buy more okay."

I laughed and slapped his chest. "You'd like that wouldn't you."

He nodded his head enthusiastically and grinned. "Yes I would. Along with sexy lingerie."

I raised an eyebrow up at him. "And what makes you think, Mister Sanders, you'll be able to see this lingerie?" I asked seductively to him.

He grinned smashed his lips on my pulling away slowly tugging on my lower lip. "Because I get to take it off."

I grinned and kissed him again. "Matt stop before you get a disease."

We pulled away and saw Aleksandra walking into the room, with Jimmy behind her.

"Jimmy your back!" Zack said.

"Yep!"

"Where were you?" My mom asked curiously.

"I was MIA, writing some songs and shit." Jimmy shrugged.

My mom nodded and smiled at him. "I bet they are great."

"Papa Gates. " Jimmy said. "She's a fucking keeper!"

"I know Jimmy." Papa Gates laughed, and kissed my mom's red cheeks.

"Hey Ally."

"Hey Jimmy." I smiled at him, as he placed Alek on his lap. She glared at me, and I just looked down at my hands.

"Just give her time." Matt whispered in my ear, and kissed right under it. I nodded, as I twiddled my thumbs.

"So when are we going shopping?" Alek asked.

"After lunch, some time tomorrow." Alana said.

"And Ally is coming." Jazzy rushed out.

Alek snapped her gaze at me and shook her head. "This is for girlfriends only."

"Alek." Matt barked at her. "She is-"

"Just using you." Alek hissed interrupting him.

"Alek." Jimmy warned.

"Alek." Matt sighed. "I know you don't want me to go through what I did with Kayleigh, but trust me." He said looking into my eyes. "Ally is different. This is different."
♠ ♠ ♠
Think Of You Later (Empty Room) - Every Avenue.


10+ COMMENTS = Update