Coin Operated Crush

Four

I awoke at 4:00 in the morning and stood. I looked around. It was pitch dark. I started to stumble over things. I tripped over and body and almost screamed, until I found out who it was. Zoe. God, she's a heavy sleeper. I opened my cell, to be guided by it's glow. I, finally found the door. I swung it open and walked down the steps and onto the ground. I decided to take a walk. I wouldn't be getting back to sleep for awhile.
"Hayley?"
"Who is there?" I asked.
I was quite alarmed. I mean, some random person out at four. Just walking around? Like..me?
"I apologize if I scared you. I'm Brian." He said.
"I'm sorry, who?"
"I'm Amanda's band member. She pointed you out and everything." He explained.
I turned a deep shade of red. Not like he could tell, anyway.
"She p-pointed me out?" I asked.
I stepped forward and looked at him. He had a hat on. Classy. His face was white. Most likely make up. He wore black from head to toe.
"Yeah, " he paused to look me up and down. "You're as adorable as she says."
He looked at my PJ pants and blushed.
"Wha-?"
My jaw opened wide. I had see-through pants on and my neon-pink boxers were showing.
He grinned and chuckled a bit.
"Um..I..." I stuttered.
"It's alright. It happens to the best of us." He reassured me.
I smiled and decided I liked him.
"Hey, you wanna come back to our tent and chill?" He asked.
"You're sleeping in a tent? Why not a bus?"
"It's more eco-friendly." He said.
I nodded.
"Sure, I'll go."
I seemed calm, but, I was estatic. I was going see Amanda!
We walked for a couple minutes until, we spotted a bunch of tents.
"Are these all bands?" I asked.
He nodded and lead me to the middle tent. We stepped in.
"Hayley, nice to see you again!"
I blushed and sat down. Amanda bent over and whispered something in my ear.
"Hayley, I can see your undies." She giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Tis rectangle. Haven't updated in awhile. Sorry 'bout that.
Comment?