People Change, And Promises Are Broken

Dawn's POV

"Baby girl! I'm gonna miss you!" Frankie said as he attached on to me.. Frank and I were close. Mainly because we snuck each other skittles while Mikey and Gerard weren't looking.

"I'm gonna miss you too my skittle sneaking buddy! Oppss," I said as Mikey and Gerard looked at us..

"What was that/" they asked..

"I said I was gonna miss my special show buddy!" I said and they bought it..

"Gonna miss you kid," Bob said hugging me too.

"Miss you too Bob," I said and they let go.. Well Bob had to pull Frank off. Mikey hugged me with Ray and I smiled.. Mikey took my bags inside the house for me. I hugged Gerard..

"Baby girl. Call me sometime," he said hugging me back..

"Me too!" Frankie called. He was still being held back by Bob..

"I will!" I called. I let go and walked to my house. I saw another tour bus pull up to the house..

"Baby girl!" Frank yelled. I stopped and turned around. He walked over and handed me my, My chemical romance tote bag..

"Oh yeah. Thanks Frankie!" I said hugginghim again. He hugged me then got on the bus. It drove off as the other stopped..

I walked ot the door and unlocked it. Mikey locked my door..

"DAWN!" I heard someone yell and turned around. I dropped everything and ran over to..

"TIA!" I yelled and ran to her. I hugged her tightly..

"I missed you!" we both said and laughed..

"Heard you were pop princess," I said as we walked to the house.

"Heard you were punk princess," she replied and I smiled.

"Touche," I said as I grabbed my things and went inside..

We walked up to our rooms and I noticed mom didn't change a thing about them.. except they were neater.

I unpacked while I heard someone come up the stairs.. I put my dirty clothes in a basket and clean in the closet and dresser.

My shirt came up and I pulled it back down..

"Dawn.. Can we talk?" I heard a familiar voice ask.. I turned around and saw Joe.. HE was just as adorable as ever. His hair was shaggy and he pulledoff the emo look well.

"Um. I guess," I said as he came in and shut the door. I sat on the window sill as he sat on my bed..

"Dawn. That wasn't my fault at the school," he said and I wanted to believe him but something told me not to.

"How can I know you've change?" I asked and he looked at me with eye shining will hope.

"I can show you. I haven't dated anyone since you. Tia is my witness. I haven't done anything you wouldn't appove of," he said walking over to me.. He was so close that I stood up. He leaned closer. When his lips were 5 centimeters from mine, I walked around him..

"Joe I can't do this.. Just.. Give me some time," I said and walked downstairs. I leaned against the bar with my head in my hands. I felt someones arms wrap around me.

"Joe. I said give me time," I said pulling them off. But he tried to feel me up.. I turned around and slapped Nick!

"TIA!" I yelled and she appeared..

"Nicky?" she asked but his phone went off and he answered walking out of the room..

"Tia. Nick just tried to feel me up! Who the hell is his girlfriend? I want her number," I said and she frowned..

"I'm still his girlfriend. Why did he try to feel you up with me in the other room? Why would he do that? Doesn't he love me?" she asked and I hugged her.

"He does.. He's just.. I don't know," I said and Joe came into the kitchen..

"I'm going to go get coffee," I said and Tia latched onto Joe as I grabbed my car keys and mace..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment!