People Change, And Promises Are Broken

Tia's POV

I walked downstairs with Joe, and into the kitchen. Nick was grabbing his jacket, and rushing outside.

"I'm going out! Later!" He shouted. My frown only grew. I sat on one of the stools, and rested my elbows on the table.

"Joe, if you knew what was going on, you would tell me, right?" I asked. He nodded, and looked at the door.

"Something's suspicious though..." He stated as Dawn ran downstairs. I waved slightly.

"What's suspicious?" She asked. I sighed, and opened the freezer. I pulled out a container of raspberry sherbert, and grabbed a spoon.

"Nick. He's always sneaking around." Joe said. Dawn looked at me, then back at Joe.

"Well... He did try feeling me up..." She said. I groaned.

"He's cheating on me!" I whined. Okay, he probably wasn't, but... Ugh, what other reason was there?

"No he isn't, maybe he's just... Planning something for you." Joe said, sitting beside me. I looked at the dark pink contents of the container, and took another bite.

"Yeah right. He's been suspicious all tour!" I complained. He sighed, and patted my back while looking at Dawn for help.

"Maybe he's just catching up with an old friend." She said. I pouted.

"An old girlfriend?" I asked. Joe shook his head quickly.

"No! Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll go follow him. I'll be back." He said, quickly kissing the top of my head in a brotherly way. He smiled weakly at Dawn, then bolted from the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]