People Change, And Promises Are Broken

Dawn's POV

I felt sunlight on me but I nuzzled my head into my pillow.. but it was warm and had a heartbeat? I took in a breath and it smelled like.. Tag.. I only know one person that wearing TAG!

I pulled my face out of the 'pillow' and saw it was Joe's chest. He started working out again.. WAIT! He's a jerk!

""JOE!" I said loudly. He jumped and fell on the floor.

"What the hell?" I asked standing up and he did too..

"I was checking on you.. but you.. grabbed my arm and pulled me in the bed and then you put your head in my chest," he said and I thought back.. I remember grabbing something and pulling. Could that have been Joe?

"And you talk in your sleep too. Mostly Ben and me," he said and I felt my face turn pink...

"Uh.. Yeah....." I said awkwardly. I couldn't take him back. He caused me heartbreak. But yet. I want him....

"What did you find out about Nick?" I asked sitting on the window sill. He sat in my computer chair close to me.

"He's cheating.. I saw through the window him stripping a girl," he said looking down..

"Have you dated?" I asked softly.. I felt his eyes on me.

"No. Not since we broke up. You?" he asked and I kept my eyes at the house next door.

"No.. Not since us," I replied...

"Have you really changed? Or are you just like Nick?" I asked looking at him now. His dark eyes burned in mine.

"I have changed. I'm nothing like Nick. I don't drink, smoke, or have sex. I haven't had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I've been a good boy while you were away," he said looking in my eyes.. I was with him long enough to tell he was being truthful. Whenever he lies, his eyebrow raises without him knowing and his eyes shimmer. Nothing happened. His eyes were just dark, warm...

"Joe.. If we dated again. What would it look like? I'm Rock, you're pop. How would that work?" I asked and before I could react, He was on his knees beside me..

"I'll make it work.. Please Dawn. I love you," he said and I felt tears well in my eyes.. Should I?

I sighed and stood up. He looked down at the floor but I surprised him. I kneeled and kissed him on the lips. He was shocked but kissed back right away. His hands went in the crook in my back and mine were under his arms on his shoulder blades.

We pulled away and our foreheads rested against each other.

"I missed you.. So much," I said as he held me..

"I missed you too.. Everyday I was thinking if I should catch a plane and go to a concert.. But I always held back giving you space." he said and I smiled..

"Thank you.. So.. I take it you're coming on tour with Tia and me?" I asked and he smiled..

'Yeah. She invited me," he replied and I smiled..

"I'm glad.. are you ready for it?" I asked and he laughed..

"Yes. I'm ready for anything," he said as he pecked my lips lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment!