Infinitesimal

Fly.

She looked over at the lanky teen, smiling a little sadly. "Hunters are around. I'm sorry... I've put you in some of the worst danger," she said, grabbing him around the wasit and pumping her wings hard, making them shoot off from the ground like a rocket.

He suddenly realized, in a flash of epiphany, that his feet were no longer touching the ground. He was okay with heights, which was a good thing. He doubted that panicking would be beneficial in this situation.

She flew hard and fast, holding on to him tight. "Damn hunters," she muttered, glaring down at the ground. "They had to appear on a full moon didn't they?"

"Hunters..." he said, and instantly realized that that point in time was not the best time for conversation. He kept himself quiet, and tried to make a note to himself to ask later.

"Hold on tight, I have to dive," she told him, before going into a nose dive, streaking for the ground with her wings tight against her back. She opened her wings quickly, streaking along nearly ten yards from the ground.

"Oh my god," he squeaked, and instantaneously felt like an idiot. He held onto her tighter, then subconciously wondered if it would be suggestive. NO! Bad time. She said to hold on, I'm just doing what she says. Anything to keep him calm.

She flew so that she just barely skimmed the river's surface. Streaking along, she flew toward the sea. "It's going to look like we're going to hit the cliff's face, but I need you to trust me."

Oh crap, cliff's face. He held on slightly tighter, because he was sure she could get out of this predicament. I mean, after all, who actuallyhas wings in this situation?

Her arms tightened around him as she turned onto her side, snapping her wings shut as they slipped into a tiny little crack that closed up immediately after the two of them got inside. Lights flared on and she flapped her wings softly before she landed. "We should be safe until morning comes for now," she murmured, slowly releasing him.

"Ooo. Is it okay to sleep? This has been a little exhausting..."

She smiled. "Go ahead. But when you wake up, I'll probably look different, just to warn you," she murmured, combing her fingers through her now tangled hair.

"Is it the, uh, change in the moonlight thing?"

"Yes. I'll be paler and my eyes will be different. And of course my wings will be gone."

"But will you still be just as- Never mind.. Goodnight!" He really needed sleep if he was actually far enough gone that he was about to say that. Will you still be just as pretty?