Six Feet Underground

Then darkness took over and it seemed like all of

Ring... Ring... Ring...... Ring.... Ring... Ring....... Ring.... Ring... Ring...... Ring

Oh, come on, Mikey! Pick up!!!!!!

....Ring.. Ring... Ring...

FUCK! Mikey if you don't pick up the phone right now, I'm gonna.....

...Ring.. Ring.. Rin-

"Ello?"

"Mikey? It's Frank! I need you to come over now! I have something important to show you!" I said in a rush.

"I'm sorry, Frank. But I can't come over now. He called and told me to meet him. I can't be late!" he babbled.

"Mikey, who called you?" I asked worriedly. He wouldn't cheat on me, would he?

"My brother. He called Frank!"

"Mikey, that can't happen!" I said.

"You're just jealous!"

"I'm not! He won't be there be-"

"Stop it! He will be there! Bye!" he hung up.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled.

I was pacing now, frustrated that Mikey wouldn't believe me and that he was going to be set up. Then something dawned on me: How did Gerard call Mikey if he's dead? How come it's written down in his journal that he called Mikey and was supposed to meet Mikey somewhere but Mikey never showed if Mikey never got the call till now?

I ran to the lose floorboard under my bed and pulled out the notebooks, flipping through them till I found the entry about the call. Once I found it, I read it quickly, looking for the place Gerard said he would be meeting Mikey.

The place jumped out at me like a spoon in a thousand of knives. Starbucks on the corner of 5th and Telegraph.

I pushed my way through the crowd of people, trying to get to Starbucks fast enough. Everyone on the street was giving me dirty looks as I shoved them out of the way, but I really needed to get there in time. Well, as fast as I could. I couldn't stop Mikey's heart from breaking and his hopes dieing when he learns the his brother will not be showing up, but I can try.

I spotted the sign to the Starbucks and immediately ran towards it, but there was only one thing that was in my way of getting to it: a busy busy road.

Shit!

I pressed the red button on the pole next to me. A red light blinked above it. I stood there for what must have been hours, watching all of the traffic go by in a rush of color. Horns and breaks echoed throughout the street, laughter and talking mixed in with it to create a nice environment if an adventurous writer were to be in one of the shops.

I sighed loudly and looked up at the sign that had a little man on it and a hand that, at this moment, was blinking.

''God dammit!" I whispered under my breath. "Hurry the fuck up! I don't have all day!"

The little guy finally turned white and I stepped onto the street, about the cross.
All I heard was a loud screech, the sound of a distant horn and someone yelling, "FRANK!"
Everything seemed to be a blur from there, a yellow thing coming at me, the black pavement rushing towards my body as I fell and a man running up to me, his mouth moving fast and tears running down his face. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath, I couldn't hear anything.

Then darkness took over and it seemed like all of the pain was gone, all of my fears and stress just melted away as did that man.

I loved it here.