Six Feet Underground

Mikey has to choose. Frankie or KiKi?

There, standing in the door way, was a very pretty girl. She had a shocked expression on her face as she looked at Mikey. "Mikey?" she breathed, steping into the room slowly.

Mikey instantly pulled away from me and straightened himself out. I was hurt. Why was he like this?

"Kiki....It's not what it looks like..." Mikey said. "I-I-"

"It's not what it looks like?" she said, a venumous look in her eyes. "I wake up at 3:30 to see that you're not in the house and that our five year old daughter is crying in her bed! I was freaking out, Mikey!"

"I'm sorry. I should have left a note."

I was tuned out now, tears brimming my eyes. Mikey had a five year old daughter? He had a whole family? But he said that he loved me? That we loved eachother?

"But-" I broke off. "You said we were together..."

I chocked on tears as Mikey and KiKi looked over at me. I couldn't believe he had fucking lied to me. After years of being stuck in this hospital, woundering where this guy was for all this time, and when he finally comes back and I gain some of my memories back, he has a fuckin' kid with a woman?

"Fr-"

"Get out!" I seethed.

"No, Frankie... this wasn't suposed to happen." Mikey tried to reason.

"So, what was? Were you just gunna use me? To figure out your brother's history? Then just leave me all alone to run off with your wife and kid?" I spat.

"No, it's nothing like that, Frankie. I-" He bagan.

"Then why did you kiss me? Why did you leave me here for five fuckin' years!?" I asked, my voice rising. "Don't act shocked! The nurses told me about you. They told me all of these stories about how you would always visit, sometimes even fall asleep holding my fucking hand. Then you stoped coming." I paused to let out a few coughs. "They said you... loved me!"

"I do! I swear to god!" Mikey pleaded. "I just couldn't wait any longer, Frank. I found KiKi. I regreted everything in my life for a long time, till I just let it all go. I let you go. I had a daughter Frankie! You couldn't expect me just to mourn by your bedside all my life did you?"

"So, you were with her before he was in a coma for six years?" Kiki spoke up.

"Yes."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" Kiki yelled. "If you would have told me, I wouldn't have been so hard on you about spending all of your time here!"

"So, he did..."

"Yes, Frankie. I did. A part of me still loves you, just like it was the day we met. But..."

"You've moved on..." I finished.

"I'm sorry, Frankie."

"You still love him?" Kiki asked, tears in her eyes.

Mikey nodded slightly, looking over at Kiki. She looked at him with sadness in her eyes.

"Well, then I guess you have a decision to make. Me or him?"

"I- That's not fair! I love you both."

"But you can't have us both. Mikey, it's alright if you go to her. Just, please, help me get over this. I need someone to help me remember. Sometimes I can bearly remember how to walk, let alone breath. I just need a friend to relie on for some help." I pleaded.

"I-I don't know..."