Six Feet Underground

True Love.

"Well, when you fuckin' decide who you love, come home and tell me!" KiKi spat, turning and running out of the door.

I looked at Mikey, regret and guilt making my stomache turn unpleasantly. I never meant for this to happen. If I knew he was with someone, I would have pushed him away when he kissed me. His eyes met mine and I saw some tears start to fill his hazel eyes.

"Go after her," I said softly, as my own tears threatened to fall.

Mikey looked into my eyes, making sure it was completely okay, before he ran out of the hospital room. Once he left, I broke down fully.

No one's POV

Mikey ran out of the hospital, looking in both directions for KiKi. He took off down the street as he saw her getting into her car. He was almost to her car when she pulled out of the space and sped down the empty road. Mikey chased after the car, slowing down as she stopped at a red light. He was about five inches from the car when she hit the gas and ran the light.

Just then, a large semi came from the other direction and hit the drivers side of the car. Her jeep slid down the road as the driver tried to slow down. Mikey saw a body fly from the car and land on the pavement with a heart stopping thud.

KiKi, unfortunatly, landed in the wrong spot and was ran over by the left hand side back tires. All four of them.

Mikey stood there in shock as he watched his wife die right before his eyes. A small tear ran down his face as he saw her limp, mangled body on the cold pavement. His sobs wracked his body as he fell down to the ground, his face in his hands as he mourned the death of his wife.

Mikey had no idea what would happen now. Anay would grow up without a mother to help her. Mikey would raise Anay all by himslef, and eventually have to explain to her what had happened to her mother and why she was no longer there to guide her in life. Anay would probally hate him for a while, claiming that it was his fault her mother died.

And, in Mikey's eyes, it was. If he hadn't have kissed Frankie, KiKi wouldn't be laying on the ground right now and he wouldn't be crying his eyes out.

If it wasn't for the fact that he just had to see Frank at three in the morning. If it wasn't for that damned car that hit her and put him in a coma. If it wasn't for Frank at all.

He wouldn't be where he was now. He wouldn't be anywhere. He would be at some dead end, trying to figure out his brothers mystery all by himself.

Filled with rage, guilt and sorrow, Mikey grabbed his cell and called 911. He explained exactly what had happened and where he was. They told him an ambulence should be there asap.

Mikey stood up slowly when the ambulence arrived. He walked back to the hospital with shaky legs. As he walked twords Frank's room, tears came down faster. He would have to tell him what had happened and why he was crying so badly.

But he knew that Frank would comfort him and not ask to many questions untill he was ready to answer. Frank was alway there for him, no matter where he was. Coma or not.

"Mikey?" Frankie asked, his voice thick with tears.

Mikey looked up, seeing Frankie laying on his bed, tears on his face and a confussed look clearly there. His lower lip quivered and he ran to Frank's side, collapsing on the bed.

"Shh..." Frank quietly soothed, pulling Mikey close and running his fingers through his hair. "It's okay. Calm down...."

Mikey sniffled and squeezed his eyes shut. As he pulled away from Frank's wet shoulder, he felt his grip loosen and his hands slid down to his waist out of habit.

"Mikey... what happened?" Frank asked him slowly.

"She... died." he wispered, afraid to say it.

Frankie gasped and pulled Mikey closer, whispering sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down as Mikey's breathing began to get choppy and shallow. He rubbed Mikey's back and kissed his head lovingly, hoping he was comforting his friend the best he could.

"I'm so sorry, Mikey. I'm so sorry."

"I know. I know." he repeated over and over again. "What's going to happen to us? Anay can't grow up without a mom! And the house? I can't take care of Anay, have a job, pay for day care and pay the bills by my self...."

Then an idea poped into Frankie's head.

"What if-only if you would want to and Anay would feel comfortable- you move in with me? I don't know where I live, but where ever it is, it must be nice if I lived there. Of course, it'd be on a best friend level." Frankie assured, making sure Mikey understood her and didn't think that he was trying to get him back since his wife just died and he was very vurnerable.

"I-I would love to!" Mikey said, kissing Frank out of excitement.

But the kiss lasted longer that it was supposed to. A small peck on the lips turned into a passionate, make out session between the two.

Mikey slipped his tounge into Frank's mouth and ran his hand down his side to rest on his hip. Frank cupped Mikey's face and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Frank knew he shouldn't take advantage of Mikey in a situation like this, but Mikey had, after all started it, and it was just a kiss. It wasn't like it would turn into anything more serious.

Mikey pulled away for air and looked into Frank's eyes. He saw something he thought he would never see in those hazel eyes.

True love.