Six Feet Underground

Are they back together again?

"How many more boxes?" Frank asked Mikey as he carried yet another box into the back of a moving truck.

Another year had passed before Frank had been discharged from the hospital. He had gained most of his memory back, recalling many life events that had effected him. So, leaving with Mikey, they drove to Mikey's house and proceeded in packing up all of Mikey's posesions that were left in the house. Mikey and Anay had already moved into Frankie's apartment and had gotten settled about six months ago. The only things that were left were a few of the larger furniture that had been left for when Frankie was there to help Mikey.

"That's all there is," Mikey responded, kissing Frankie on the lips lightly and shutting the door to the moving truck.

"Finally. I can't wait till you and Anay officially move in with me." Frank smiled.

"Neither can I," Mikey admitted.

*******

"Hey, Mikey?" Frank called as he was cleaning their bed room.

"Yeah?" Mikey asked, walking into the bedroom to see Frankie on the floor with a picture in his hand. "What's that?"

"I don't know, that's what I was gunna ask you."

"Lemme see it." Mikey said, sitting down next to Frankie and looking at the picture in his hand.

He smiled as he saw himself and Frankie kissing in the picture. His friend had taken it years ago at the Starbucks Frank used to work at before he fell into the coma.

"That's us. My friend took that picture about eight years ago when you had kissed me in the Starbucks you used to work at. This was before the coma." Mikey explained.

"So, my dream is true? I did truly love you before all of this?"

"Yeah," Mikey smiled.

"You know, even though I was in a coma for six years, I still love you the same." Frank smiled and kissed Mikey softly on the lips.

But the kiss wasn't just a small peck as most of them had been lately, or just when Anay was in the room. No, this was a full fledged make out session. Frank and Mikey hadn't been properly alone for weeks now, as taking care of Anay, working and making sure Anay had a great life was a little more important to the both of them at the moment than being romantically involved with each other. Sure, they slept in the same bed, kissed frequently, and even sometimes showered at the same time to save water, but they still weren't technically together.

The picture of the two fell onto the floor next to them as Frank wrapped his arms around Mikey's neak and drew him in closer. Mikey's hand came up to run through Frank's hair as the other trailed down his cheast and came to rest on his protruding hip bone.

Their tounge's battled for dominance, sliding in and out of eachothers mouths in a desperate attempt to have the contact between them. Frank moaned softly as Mikey slipped his hand under his shirt, running from his back to his stomache and back again. Frank's hands slipped down Mikey's shoulders and he pushed Mikey back onto the floor slowly. He straddled Mikey, not breaking to firey kiss and brought his hands to cup his cheek and rest on his cheast.