Status: Hopefully third times the charm! Hope to have new stuff out soon! Read and Comment! :)

His Little Whiskey Girl

Three

Over the next week or so Brian spent a number of hours just hanging out at the shop with Hunter. She was absolutely amazing, she was smart, beautiful, she had a good sense of humor and she could deal out shit talking as good as she could take it. Brian had no idea what he was going to do when his car was finally fixed and he didn't have an excuse to be here everyday.

Hunter had been on the phone with someone for about an hour now just cutting up and laughing while she ordered parts for Brian's car and a few others. "Kayne shut the hell up, that girl doesn't want you as much as you think bro, trust me, but I bet you do look pretty crazy at 3 AM".

She listened for the person on the other end to talk for a few more moments and then she told them goodbye. She looked up at Brian and shot him a small apologetic smile. "Sorry about that…my brother Kayne is kinda crazy, he calls me everyday and tells me crazy shit that happens to him".

Brian chuckled and shook his head. "No that's fine, my brother Brent is like that too and my bandmates…so at least you only get one call a day, I get five".

"Very true…" She laughed. Oh her laugh...it sounded so cheesy but it sent chills up his spine every time she smiled at him or laughed at one of his dumb jokes. Hunter was everything he needed in a girl…strong, brave, and absolutely brilliant, she wasn't like other California girls that he knew, she was so different that sometimes it was unreal for him to even think about. How could someone he had just met impact his life in this way, he had already told the guys everything he knew about her and they already included her in their little group even though none of them had met her except Matt and that was only in passing.

"Briannn, hey Gates snap out go it man!!" Brian heard as someone shook his shoulders violently. "Ugh Matt I think he's thinking about that chick again, he's got goo goo eyes", Johnny yelled as he shook his head. Matt laughed and rolled his eyes at the shorter man. "Leave him alone Johnny, at least he's found a girl to like..unlike you, which makes us all wonder things", Matt smirked as Johnny groaned.

"I like girls very much thank you! I just haven't found the right one…" Johnny stuttered then ran off to find the others. Brian was still in his little dream world so Matt left him to his thoughts. Matt was happy that he friend had finally found a girl that finally sated him but from what he had gathered from Hunter..she wasn't ready for anything long term, she liked to flirt and it seemed that for a girl she had a very vast wandering eye..but Matt could be wrong..he did gather all this just from what Brian had said about her.

Matt would just give it time and support his friend in whatever direction that he decided to go with Hunter..Brian was a big boy and he could decide these things on his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While working on cars Hunter had a lot of time to think about stuff. At night time she was usually by herself at the garage so it was just her, the car, and whatever kind go music she decided to play that night. Tonight was a Country night so Luke Bryan was blasting through the speaker as she tinkered with the engine of a Dodge Ram 1500. Over the past week or so beside the normal ho hum of working on cars and the daily stuff that goes along with running her Dad's shop was one other thing…Brian Haner Jr.

He was unlike anyone she had ever met before, he was very handsome, he was a rockstar for goodness sake, and yes he had the ego but there was something behind that. He was very polite and nice, he could hold a conversation and he was very entertaining, he kept her laughing whenever he was around. He knew that he didn't have to stay at the shop for long hours since his Escalade was being fixed…but it never failed he was there every morning at the same time, ready to spend the day with her.

It was starting to get late and by the time the CD was ready to be switched to someone else she was done and starting to get tired, as she got all the lights turned off and started to get ready to leave she smiled to herself knowing that in just a few hours she'd get to see Brian again.

Yeah, she felt silly for feeling like this because she barely knew the guy, but she just couldn't help it. He just did something to her that she just couldn't explain and for once in her life she didn't mind feeling this way about someone, she just hoped that Brian didn't let her down like all the others did, she hoped that he would be different and that he would prove her wrong and show her that some people are worth letting into your heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long...but I finally got back to where I wanted to write again, I hope you like it, comments would be appreciated, tell me how its going and what you think! What do you want to happen between Brian and Hunter and what would you change?

-Bren :)