Status: Hopefully third times the charm! Hope to have new stuff out soon! Read and Comment! :)

His Little Whiskey Girl

Four

"Soo Hunter, what are you doing tonight?", Brian smirked. He just knew that she was going to say yes…I mean what else is there to say? He's Synyster fucking Gates for goodness sake!

"The same thing I do every night…work. Duh Haner what the fuck do you think I'm going to be doing?", Hunter rolled her eyes and went right back to her business. Did he really think that she was going to be that easy?

Yeah she may like him but she wasn't stupid and at the end of the day she knew that Brian was just another guy, a rockstar you might add, and he only wanted one thing.

And that thing was not something that she was just going to give out, she wasn't like that at all.

"Come on Hunt, one night of being a normal person is not going to kill you. Pleaseeee Hunter, if I have to I will get on my knees and beg".

"Oh you will now? Synyster Gates is going to beg lil ole me to go on a date with you?"

Brian rolled his eyes and Hunter smirked that smirk that just drove him crazy, and she knew that. Hunter went back to her work without another word and Brian went back to just walking around the shop, picking up tools here and there and examining them.

Thoughts were rolling around Hunter's head a hundred miles a minute and it felt like there was an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. One telling her that one night of fun wasn't going to kill her and that she deserved to have fun sometimes. Her dad couldn't expect for her to do this all the time while he was away and it wasn't like she was going to make this a normal thing.

But the other one was telling her that Brian was bad news. He only wanted sex and he thought that he was going to take her out, buy her a few drinks…get her tipsy then sweet talk her into doing whatever he wanted. She'd be putty in his hands; a sweet fruit ripe for the picking.

Hunter shook her head and decided to side with the one who would end up getting her in trouble in the long run.

"Okay I'll go, but I pick where we're going. Nowhere cheesy and romantic..we're going to a bar where my brother's band is playing a small show".

Brian nodded in agreement and had to bite down on his bottom lip to keep from grinning a mile long. "Sounds good to me Babe".

Hunter rolled her eyes at the pet name he just had to keep calling her…even though she knew she liked it but she'd never admit that to Brian or anyone else for that matter, she was way too proud and she had to keep up that tough girl exterior, not fawn over Brian as soon as he called her something sweet.

"Now remember Haner, we're just going as friends so don't try pulling the arm over my shoulder..my girl will take a so and so on the rocks or any of that shit because I will deck you, understand?"

Brian laughed and nodded his head, he knew she'd be like this but it was okay because at least he got her to say yes. They set their plans and decided that they'd just meet each other at the club and take it as it went from there.

Hunter made sure to warn Brian about her brother. Kayne was probably going to be mean and try to scare Brian because Kayne was the oldest and Hunter was the baby. It was something that she had gotten used to over the years but Kayne could be scary so she hoped that Brian kept spare underwear in his car…because he MIGHT just need them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another onneee! It's a record for me! Hahaha I hope you guys enjoy it and be sure to leave comments for me...pretty please??

-Bren :)