Status: Hopefully third times the charm! Hope to have new stuff out soon! Read and Comment! :)

His Little Whiskey Girl

Five

When Brian opened his front door he had never seen anything more beautiful. No matter what Hunter put on she always looked gorgeous, even if she was wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of holey jeans.

"Stop staring Haner and get your ass in the truck. I don't have all night y'know, Kayne goes on in an hour and I don't want to miss a minute of it."

Brian laughed and followed the fiery blonde to the truck. She never failed to amaze him, there was always something about her that caught him off guard especially the huge Dodge 3500 diesel that was sitting in his driveway. How could she drive something so big anyway? She was tiny...would her feet even touch the pedals?

Twenty minutes or so later they pulled up at Johnny's to be met with not only Hunter's brother and his girlfriend Piper, but Brian also spotted his band-mates. As soon as Kayne spotted a guy getting out of Hunter's truck he freaked but luckily Piper was always somewhere close pulling her boyfriend away from people who should be left alone. Hunter was very thankful for that.

"Baby, you go on in just a few minutes so leave the poor boy alone for now and go get ready," Piper cooed to Kayne as she pulled him back inside. "I promise you will get to interrogate him later."

Kayne protested but went along with Piper's wishes anyway...He just couldn't say no to her. Brian looked at Hunter but she just shrugged her older brother off suddenly regretting bringing Brian here in the first place. Kayne was the oldest, and Hunter was the baby so she should be used to these things by now...that was why she never brought any guys anywhere near her brother. Brian was the exception though, she felt like if anyone would be able to hold their own against her asshat of a brother it was Brian.

"Don't worry, his bark is much worse than his bite…I promise you that."

Brian laughed and shook his head. "He's your older brother I know how that goes, I have a younger sister too and I treat guys that are around her the same way. It's just a thing we have to do." He smiled at her and took her hand leading her inside just as Kayne finished setting his drums up. Brian looked over at Hunter and smiled, just looking at her he could tell how much her family meant to her and how proud of her brother she was. Brian couldn't blame Kayne for being over protective of her..she was so beautiful and amazing. One day she was going to make someone a ver lucky man.

"What Brian? What the hell are you looking at?"

Brian laughed and shook his head. "Nothing Babe, just thinking about some stuff, you want something to drink? I don't mind getting it."

Hunter thought for a second then smirked. "Get me a bottle of Jack, I'm a whiskey kind of girl."

"Alright then," Brian chuckled and walked off. He should of expected that, she did not look the type to just want a regular fruity drink or a beer. She was special and a good kind of special. He couldn't help but want to spend more time with her…he was going to have to find a way to get closer to her..someway to get her to let him in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long guys. Hopefully someone is still reading this haha :) I'm trying to get into the swing of things and try to actually write this time, maybe I'll even come up with a new story, I've been thinking about writing a Sons of Anarchy fanfic, but we'll see :)