Another Day In Class...

Chapter 15

We ran to his car and I jumped in the backseat and MJ nearly jumped on top of me before I moved. The car ride was filled with laughter from me and MJ, Bob on the other hand was a lot less impressed.

“I'm just going to drop you two off and bail and go to Ray’s.”

“Okie, we will let you go to your secret lover’s house then.” MJ said giggling; Bob just shook his head and pulled over at the movies. Me and MJ quickly jumped out and waved bye to Bob still laughing.

He rolled his eyes and drove off. I sunk down against the wall of the cinema. Almost as soon as I sat down my phone vibrated in my pocket making me jump. I'm going to turn the damn thing off soon! I thought to myself. I opened it up.

Dad.

I sighed and answered it, “How much trouble am I in?”

“What? None, because I'm a good father, I saved your relationship.”

“Then why are you ringing me?”

“Be nice now…I’m calling to tell you Taylor is grounded and banned from her cell phone, her Mercedes and the laptop for a month.”

“Oh my god! Thanks dad!” he chuckled and I replied really quickly,

“Kaythanksbye.” I settled my head back against the wall and let out a sigh of relief.

I turned my head to notice MJ staring at me with a look of anticipation.

“Taylor’s grounded for a month, from her cell, her laptop, and her car.” She grinned and hugged me.

“Where’s my hug then huh?” I heard a familiar voice say. I jumped up. I saw Frank and Gerard standing behind us. I ran up to Frank and practically jumped on him hugging him. MJ and Gerard had that awkwardness about them still. We all entered the cinema and decided what to see.

Hmm… 28 weeks later, 300, Noise, Hostel 2. Eww I don’t want to watch any of them. I thought reading through the choices, the boys quickly raced to the front of the line, they had clearly made their choice. Frank was first there and he bought two tickets, one for me and one for him, “300”

I heard him say I glanced back at MJ, she had the same reaction as me when Gerard asked for tickets to that movie. The boys grabbed our hands and headed for the right cinema. They got the seats in about the second row. The seating order was, Frank, me, MJ, and Gerard on the other end. We got settled, Frank put his arm around me and Gee subtly put his hand on MJ’s thigh. She giggled and rested her head on his shoulder.

The movie started and it was fairly boring to begin with just a whole lot of talking. It was about twenty minutes into the film before there was a sex scene. I saw Gee shift in his seat uncomfortably, out the corner of my eye. MJ laughed at him and looked over to see Frank grinning like an eight year old on a sugar high. I kissed his cheek and he settled down a bit.

I leant over to MJ and whispered into her ear, “Wow I wonder why they picked this movie…”

I said laughing at gee who was trying desperately to hide his growing problem. We shook our heads and rested them back on the boys. There was soon after a battle scene that was extremely gory and made both me and MJ flinch at nearly every death. Frank and Gerard both loved it anyone could tell.

About an hour into the movie the Persian king, Xerxes, arrives at that point the four of us burst out laughing. From that point on the movie was no longer serious. Every chance we got we found some way of making it amusing. He had drawn on eye-brows that was enough to get Frank in hysterics. We got ‘shh’d a whole lot of times. There was no way to stifle our laughter.

About fifteen minutes later the boys went serious again when they saw girls kissing each other. Frank’s eyes widened. Gee did the same. I rolled my eyes and looked at Frank who was on the edge of his seat wanting to get as close as he could to the action on the screen. I grabbed the back of his shirt pulling him backwards onto the seat before he fell off. He turned to me and pouted; I simply smiled and shook my head. He grinned again and put an arm around me and kissed my forehead.