Another Day In Class...

Chapter 21

We all entered Gerard and Frank’s apartment and MJ was now with us. Frank ran into the kitchen and came back with a pack of cards.

“First game.” He announced walking into the lounge room.

“Strip poker!” he said beaming. All our mouths hung open.

“Babe are you sure I mean…” I started; going up to him. I was very self conscious. He kissed my temple

“Of course. Rule number one and the only rule: you can only be wearing seven articles of clothing, not including your underwear. Once down to your underwear and you lose you’re officially out!” He said as we all looked down counting our clothes.

Two shoes, two socks, pants, shirt and jacket. Seven, I'm all set.

I looked at MJ; she held her arms up and removed her jacket, “Now I have seven.” She said proudly.

The boys all had seven. We sat in a circle as Frank dealt the cards. I hated card games because I sucked at them. First round was over and Frank lost, he took one of his shoes off. By the time the seventh game was over, Frank had lost both his shoes and socks and MJ had lost one shoe, Ray chosen to lose his jacket, and Gee had chosen to lose his shirt. The boys were worse at this game than I was but then again they were probably losing on purpose just to have an excuse to get naked or to see us naked or down to our underwear anyway, which is kind of disturbing.

We had been playing for at least half an hour and by now had played about seventeen rounds. I was down to my bra and pants, MJ was worse off she had one shoe still on, Gee had his belt on over his boxers, Frank was out completely stripped down to his boxers, Bob was still fully clothed and Ray had his shirt and pants still on.

Frank was sitting on the lounge behind me, “Frank go away your distracting!” I yelled at him playfully.

He groaned in fake annoyance and sat beside me. “Nice boxers by the way.” I said grinning staring at his black batman boxers,

“Shut up.” He replied faking a hurt look.

I looked over at Gee who was trying to contain his problem from looking at MJ too much.

Bob hit Gee across the back of the head a few times, “Hey! Eyes off my sister, perve!”

Gee rubbed the back of his head, “Ow Bob I can't help it if she's hot!” Bob threatened him again, Gee quickly moved around the other side of MJ next to Ray.

It took us about an hour but it finally came down to Bob and MJ, “This is so wrong.” Bob kept repeating to himself.

Both only had a shoe left each. It was the final moment and MJ put down her cards as did Bob… “Bob won!” Everyone jumped on Bob.

“Orgy!” we heard from the hallway, everyone jumped up and Frank automatically hugged me making sure I was completely covered, Bob threw his jacket at MJ and told her to put it on as Gee ran to the stranger standing in the hallway.

Gee walked back in with a guy about his height, really skinny, they looked so much alike.

“Hey everyone this is my kid brother, Mikey. Mikey, um you already know Frank, that’s his girlfriend Manda, um over there is Bob and Ray and over here is my beautiful girl, MJ. She's Bob’s sister.” Gee said pulling MJ over to him and pecking her on the lips quickly.

Mikey nodded shyly, as we were all still in our underwear. “Hmm, something is wrong here.” Frank said walking in circles around Mikey,

“I know! Okay everyone time for the funnest game of all: Truth or Dare! No back-downs.” He made everything clear.

We sat in a circle; Me, Frank, Mikey, Gerard, MJ, Bob and Ray was also next to me.

“Well it was my idea so I'm going to ask first. I pick…” he looked around at everyone and stopped on me.

My eyes widened as he opened his mouth to speak, “M…ikey…” he said turning his attention away from me and turning it to Mikey,

“Truth or dare Mikes?” He asked knowing Mikey would pick dare.

“Dare!” he said confidently.

“Strip.” Frank said like it was something we did everyday.

“Down to your boxers. You’re over dressed Mikes.” Mikey gulped and Frank jumped up and put music on.

It was ‘Hey Big Spender.’ “Frank have you been planning this?” I asked giving him a questioning look,

“Well I was saving it for another occasion but I'll use it now.” He said in whisper and giving me a wink.

I just stared at him and shook my head. Mikey started to strip first his jacket, then his shirt, shoes, socks and finally his jeans. Ray gave out a mock whistle just to get the mood going. Everyone cracked up even Mikey. He started to settle in a bit more now.

The turn was now passed to Mikey. Mikey scanned the circle and stopped next to him on his brother.

“Gerard… truth or dare?”

Gee gulped, “Um… truth…?” he said, Frank shook his head.

“Pussy.” Gee glared at him.

“Okay, is it true that once while mum was cleaning your room she found...."