Another Day In Class...

Chapter 26

“Frank!” I yelled, he came running trying to pull his boxers up at the same time.

“What?” he asked concerned, it was kind of cute.

“You’re going to have to wash your sheets.” I said throwing the blanket over the shower curtain to him.

“Eww.” He whined quickly dropping the sheet onto the floor.

“I’ll make um Gee do it.” He said in the most adorable voice.

He went towards the door as I turned the water on; I heard the door shut so I assumed that he had left. I decided to steal his shampoo and conditioner while I was there, so I was washing my hair; obviously I had my eyes closed rinsing the shampoo out when I felt arms come up underneath mine and start mimicking my massaging motions through my hair. I jumped at first but looked down to see I knew they were Frank’s. I started giggling as I let my hands fall and let him continue; which to my surprise he did; although he stopped not long after and spun me around.

“Hi.” I said giggling.

“Hey have we met you look familiar?” he said trying to play dumb.

“You look like a girl I just had in bed a few minutes ago.”

“Hmm I wonder why?” I said hitting him playfully over the back of the head.

It was at that second I looked down and noticed Frank was in the shower with me and he was still wearing his batman boxers. I burst out laughing and turned the water off.

“Frank why are you still wearing your boxers?” I giggled grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself.

I stood in front of the mirror and ruffled my hair to the way I wanted it and I also played around with Frank’s since it was already messy. He giggled and pulled my hands away from his hair and held them as he wrapped them around his waist still holding them; he kissed me quickly on the lips.

I giggled, “Frankie can I have my hands back please?” I begged.

“Umm…nope. I don’t see that happening in the near future.” He replied grinning and kissing me again at that point the bathroom door flew open.

In the doorway stood, Linda; Frank’s mother, Anthony; Frank’s dad, Donna; Gerard’s mother and Donald; Gerard’s dad. Of course I had no idea who these people were I had never met them before in my life. Frank still had his hands on top of mine holding them behind his back. He was wearing his wet batman boxers and I was standing there in a towel. This was not good.

I'm so fucking dead. Fuck I think that’s his parents. How did they even get in here?

I started to panic and shook my hands to release them from Frank’s grip. I gave him a questioning look before slamming the bathroom door.

“Frank, what the hell?!” I yelled at him. I didn’t care that I knew the others were right outside the door.

“Shh, baby I don’t know anymore than you do. Well I do but not about why they are here.” He said coming over to me and kissing my temple hushing me. I looked at him waiting for an answer.

“Um, that was Gerard and Mikey’s mum and dad and my rents, but I swear to you I have no idea what they are doing here.” He said staring into my eyes.

“What a way to meet the parents, huh?” I said hugging him into me.

“Think we should get dressed?” he asked sadly.

“Shut up and yes I do but my clothes are out there…oh god my clothes are out there well my bra and underwear anyway…oh shit my actual clothes are somewhere in your lounge room.” I said putting my head in my hands hiding my embarrassment.

He giggled at me. “Frank this isn’t funny.”

“Yes it is. Wait here.” He said slipping out the bathroom and shutting the door quickly.

Moments later he came back with a bundle of clothes. He closed the door again quickly. I gave him a questioning look.

“Hey do you want clothes or do you want my parents to see you pretty much naked…again?” he smirked.

I grabbed a pair of his boxers he had with him and slipped them on. “Frank just a random off topic question but why do you have pink and black boxers?!” I said giggling.

“Mums idea of a birthday present two years ago. I’ve never worn them so you’re safe.” He said giving me a quick wink before slipping out of his own batman boxers and throwing them against the wall so they made a slapping sound that made him giggle.

He looked at me then looked down at his naked self. He reached down and covered his exposed manhood and faked a shy look, he motioned for me to turn around. I giggled and shook my head but turned around anyway. I grabbed his “Kill ‘Em All” tee and slipped it on. Before realizing I didn’t have my bra; shit. I turned around only to notice Frank standing there with my bra dangling by the strap from his fore-finger. I glared at him before snatching it off him and pulling his shirt off me, strapping my bra back up and then without noticing putting his shirt back on inside out.

I grabbed a pair of his skinny jeans and slipped them on scarily enough they fit, almost perfectly. I turned around to see Frank pulling on another pair of skinny jeans with holes in the knees. He was still shirtless; I don’t think he intended on actually wearing a shirt at all. He grabbed my hand and laced fingers with it.

“You ready for this?” he asked taking a deep breath.

“Of course. I don’t want them to come to their conclusions about me purely from what they just saw.” I said giggling as he led me towards the door.

Frank opened the door to see everyone sitting on his bed, he pulled me up next to him and we left the bathroom. Frank led me over to a woman and a man I assumed were his parents.

“Mum, dad, this is my girlfriend, Manda. Manda, this is my mum, Linda and my dad, Anthony.” I shyly smiled and shook their hands.

They eyed my clothes which were in fact their sons. “Um, mum, dad could we talk to you for a moment…alone.” He said glaring at the others as they got the hint and left as well as Gerard and Mikey’s parents.

We waited until everyone had completely left and the door was fully shut before we started our conversation of redemption.

“Okay mister. Explain yourself right this second.” His mother demanded