Another Day In Class...

Chapter 29

. “Yeah I may be crazy but it’s only because I'm crazy in love with you.” He pulled away and backed up towards the door before opening the door and slipping out leaving me to comprehend what the hell just happened.

I quickly got changed out of Frank’s clothes and into my own and emerged from his room knowing already how much trouble I was in. I adjusted my shirt before I walked out nervously.

This had to be one of the worst and best days ever!

I glanced around at everyone sitting in the lounge room. Frank was sitting next to his parents on the sofa, MJ was sitting on Gee’s lap in the arm chair that Frank and I had been previously in, Mikey, Ray and Bob were sitting on the floor around the TV and Gerard’s parents were, I'm guessing, in the kitchen making coffee. My mother however was standing in the hallway just outside Frank’s bedroom door. She grabbed my arm and gave me a violent pull towards the door.

Everyone heard the shuffle of feet and spun around to see my mother grasping onto my arm like she was about to rip it from my body. Frank immediately rose from the lounge, hurriedly coming over to me. He shot my mother a look of disgust that she obviously received because she let go as soon as he came over. I withdrew my arm from her and Frank automatically wrapped his arms around me hugging me into him.

“Young lady! We have to go. Now!” She barked glaring at Frank.

He kissed the top of my head and loosened his grip. He smiled at me sympathetically, and mouthed the words, ‘Call me.’ I laughed at him before being quickly pulled out the door. I was dragged, quite forcefully down the steps and down the front path into the car. My mother slammed the door, she would have got my feet if I didn’t pull them in when I did. My dad who was sitting in the front; turned in his seat and gave me a sympathetic look too, I just turned away from him n stared out the window as Taylor jumped in beside me and mum into the drivers seat.

“So emo, have fun fucking your little boyfriend huh?” Taylor said gleefully.

“Bite me.” I groaned.

“No you might get off on it!” she said laughing.

“Fuck you Taylor.” I shouted.

“Language! Both of you!” My dad snapped from the front seat.

We stopped at a set of traffic lights not too far from Frank’s place.

“Fuck this you guys! Mum go to fucking hell. Taylor you go too. Dad I love you but at the moment I really don’t like you bringing them to Frank’s!” I said as I opened the door and quickly jumped out; running as fast as I could back down the road we had just traveled.

My feet pounding hard against the pavement; sending jolts through my body from head to toe. I couldn’t hear anything but the sound of my breathing becoming heavy and ragged; and the sound of my feet hitting the pavement. I couldn’t see anything through my hair that was blowing across my line of vision. I tried desperately to brush it out of my eyes as I turned the corner into the street I knew was Frank’s.

As I turned the corner I heard a car screech a short time after, I glanced over my shoulder to notice my mum following me.

Shit! Run! Come on! Run! It’s just there.

I pushed myself to run faster I saw Frank coming out of his apartment.

“Frank!” I yelled in an attempt he would hear me.

Shit! They are just there. Shit, come on Frank, turn around!

I yelled out my lovers name once more this time he heard and gave me a confused look before noticing that my mother’s car was about to run off the road and onto the pavement.

“Move!” he yelled back running in my direction.