Another Day In Class...

Chapter 3

The boys all just looked at me weird. “Frank what are you doing after your next double today?” I smiled.

“Nothing…yet. I finish after it so I guess hang around…”

“Good meet me here after next period, kay?” I said smiling at him.

“We have class together anyway so yeah.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. At that moment the bell for class went.

“Shit. Frank what do we have?” I giggled.

“You forgot already? Um we have hospitality, idiot.” He said playfully.

“Aw shut up, Frankie. Okay we will see u losers later. Bye, bye.”

I said kissing all the boys on the cheek, even Gerard. Me and Frank headed off to class we got in there and I had to explain to the teacher that Frank was new. She therefore sat him with me. The usual lesson took place we cooked and ate and all that. Frank, of course, burnt his food and told the teacher it was Cajun, surprisingly she believed him and he got an A.

“So what now?” Frank asked me.

For some reason he kept looking at me. “Um now we wash up.” I said smiling at him.

He groaned and wandered slowly, very slowly, over to the sink and started to fill it with water. I handed him the washing up liquid, and he squirted so much into the sink that when it filled more with water it started to overflow with bubbles. My mouth dropped, Frank started giggling like a little kid.

“Shit! Frank, how much did you put in there?!” I said staring at the overflowing sink.

“Enough to have some fun.” He giggled and turned off the tap. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him. He picked up some bubbles out the sink and planted his hand on my forehead and smudged the bubbles down my face. I closed my eyes to prevent bubbles getting in my eyes. All I could see and hear was Frank laughing. I ran my hand over my face to get all the bubbles off.

“Oh this is war, kiddo!” I picked up a handful of bubbles and went up to Frank and stood right in front of him and held my hand out n blew all the bubbles onto him. We both went into fits of laughter. Frank ended up smudging bubbles all through my hair and I put bubbles down his shirt.

By the end of our bubble fight the teacher told us that if we didn’t start washing up right that second we would be on detention. So naturally me and Frank grabbed tea towels and started drying the dishes and putting them away. I bent down to put a bowl in the lower shelves when Frank whipped my butt with the wet towel. I jumped up and turned to face him.

He was looking as innocent as he could pretending he had been drying the dishes the whole time. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. He was laughing, I could tell. I went up beside him and grabbed a bowl and started drying it. I leaned over to him and whispered, “Just you wait, you’ll get yours Frank!” He gave me a fake shocked look. I just shook my head and finished drying up.

After that class was finally over, Frank came up to me, “Why did you want to know what I was doing after school? And what is this great idea?” he asked walking beside me and raising an eyebrow.

“So many questions young Frank. All in good time.” I said looking at him and smiling. He just sighed and followed me.

“So Frankie how old are you?” I asked in an attempt to make conversation.

“17. You?”

“Me too. When’s your birthday?” He sighed and looked at me.

“Halloween.” I froze.

“Oh my God! Are you serious? I'm so jealous!” I said in shock grabbing his arm and stopping him. He looked at me odd.

“What? You actually like Halloween? Most girls hate it.”

“Well you have a lot to learn Frank. I'm not like most girls. I love Halloween. It’s got to be the best holiday thingo ever!” I said with a stupid look on my face.

He smiled, “Well I think I'm going to like learning about you more. Now where are we going?” he said getting slightly impatient.

“Hold on, princess, we’re almost there it’s just around the corner.” I said grabbing his arm and making him walk faster.