Another Day In Class...

Chapter 30

I yelled out my lovers name once more this time he heard and gave me a confused look before noticing that my mother’s car was about to run off the road and onto the pavement.

“Move!” he yelled back running in my direction.

I glanced to the side and noticed the car making its way up the gutter towards me I froze with fear.

She’s trying to fucking kill me!

I screamed as the car came to a shuddering halt at my side. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me to them. I slowly opened my eyes to realize Frank was standing in front of me; arms wrapped tightly around me. I let out a sigh of relief; but that feeling quickly vanished and turned itself into panic as I saw my mother emerge from the car. Frank quickly pushed me behind him; I grabbed onto his arm.

“Get out of the way!” She barked.

“Fuck no! You even touch her and I'll have the cops on you faster than you can say ‘go.’” Frank responded; he obviously was not scared of my mother, how he wasn’t, is beyond me this is one scary woman.

Frank reached around; making it look like he was wrapping his arm around me and got his phone out his back pocket quickly handing it to me. I took it quickly and stood further behind him; I dialed 000 quickly and waited desperately for an answer.

Three rings… nothing…four rings… no answer… five no..

“Hello?” a kind voice came through the phone.

I sighed and quietly answered. “Um I need police its urgent.” I said quietly as Frank was still arguing with my mother.

“One moment and I will put you through.”

“Hello. Sgt Marley here. What’s the emergency?” another kind voice answered.

“I need a police car on the northern end of Walkins Road…urgently.” I was getting kind of scared now that they wouldn’t get here in time.

“We have a unit in that area at the moment. They will be there shortly.” The officer replied before I hung up the phone; slipping it back into the back pocket of Frank’s jeans.

He glanced over his shoulder at me; I grinned back at him; before he turned his attention back to the raging woman that has the nerve to call herself my mother.

I maneuvered myself to be able to see around Frank’s torso. I saw Taylor and dad get out the car. “Leanne stop it! She’s your daughter!” dad yelled running towards mum.

“Scott! Stay out of it! Get Taylor and go home!”

“I'm not going anywhere without knowing my daughter and her boyfriend are safe…” he said smiling at me.

I heard my mother sigh with frustration. Taylor by now had gotten back in the car. I heard a siren come round the corner just as mum reached around Frank and grabbed my arm yanking me forward. She still had hold of my arm as the police car pulled up at the curb and two young officers quickly jumped out the car and grabbed my mother making her loosen her grip on my arm. I stumbled back slightly and Frank grabbed me to stop me falling.

My dad quickly ran over to our side. “You two okay?” He asked placing a hand on my shoulder I shook it off but smiled at him.

“Okay someone like to explain why we were sent here?” one of the officers asked approaching us. I stepped out from behind Frank.

“Well um… I was at my boyfriends’ house and my mother showed up and randomly barged in and started verbally abusing us all. I went and got changed and came back out when she grabbed my arm and dragged me out into the car and we drove away, and stopped at some traffic lights just ahead and I jumped out the car and ran back to here when I noticed that she was chasing me in the car. I yelled for Frank, my boyfriend, and then he told me to ‘move’ and then I noticed that she had come up off the road onto the sidewalk and screeched at a halt just before hitting me and yeah well that’s pretty much when you guys showed up.” I said smiling at myself for being able to remember everything.

The officer was quickly scribbling down most of what I was saying.

“Okay well we will have to take your mother into the station over night; that is if you don’t wish to change your mind?” I glanced at dad and then at Frank.

“I’ll leave you to discuss it.” Said the officer kindly and walked back to the other.

I turned to face dad, “What do you want to do?” I asked kindly; Frank gently rubbing my shoulders reassuringly as I spoke.

“I haven’t told you this yet but your mother and I are getting a divorce. Taylor will be living with her and you will, I hope, be staying with me. The house is under my name so it’s all ours. We finalized it last week. Frank you’re welcome to come and stay as often as you like, I don’t mind.” He said as Frank stopped rubbing my shoulders I could tell he was grinning like crazy.

“So do we not press charges or what?” dad asked still unsure of what was going to happen. I glanced up at Frank and he gave me a light peck on the forehead that made me smile.

“I don’t want to press charges or any of that shit. I just want to go home. I just want to cuddle up to my adorable boyfriend and fall asleep. Is that too much to ask?” I stated as I felt Frank re-wrap his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

My dad smiled and walked over to the officers. Frank sighed I could feel his warm breath against my neck and then out of nowhere I felt his soft lips connect with the flesh of my neck. Instantly I felt my muscles all relax like nothing could tense them up again ever.

“Frankie…” I whispered almost inaudibly, but just loud enough for Frank to hear which made him pause his kisses and give me one last peck on the neck before hugging me back into him as my dad came back to us.

I saw the officers leaving and my mother and Taylor coming over. Taylor had her head down, mum didn’t look affected by the encounter at all.

Taylor was the first to break the silence in the typical Taylor way, “I hope you’re fucking happy you fucking emo slut! Mum and I have barely anything because of you three!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t get ahead of yourself Taylor. This is not Frank’s fault. Actually this happens to be mostly your fault. The pictures, the video, everything! Blame me, blame dad but don’t you dare blame him. Unless of course you want a taste of what Jason got and believe me I'm more than happy to be dishing out some on you.” I snapped.

“You got nothing on me slut!” Taylor started walking towards me when mum grabbed her arm stopping her.

“Mum what the fuck?!” My mother looked at Taylor horrified that she had just spoken to her like that.

She raised a hand and brought it hard down across the side of Taylor’s face. “Don’t you dare talk to me like that!” my mother growled.

I grabbed onto Frank’s arms, I was actually slightly scared now. Mum had never hit Taylor, she was always mums favourite. Frank picked up on it and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

Taylor clutched her cheek firmly, “We are leaving Taylor! Right now!” mum snapped as she shot us all a look of disgust.

She turned around and dragged Taylor with her, as she turned my dad flipped her off and I burst out laughing, “Dad!” I said giggling.

He gave me a cheeky smile and nodded his head in the direction of Frank’s apartment. “Come on, sweetie. Let’s go back to the house.”

“Okay.” I couldn’t help but smile at the adorable look on his face.

“Come on you two love birds.” Dad said giggling and walking ahead of us. We shot each other a smirk and followed him to the apartment.

When we opened the door we were immediately met with Gerard and Frank’s parents who were about to exit the building.

“Oh Frank sweetie. We were getting worried about you. You were gone for so long.” His mother cooed clutching his cheek. He looked a little embarrassed.

We said our goodbyes to Gerard and Frank’s parents and went to start a conversation with the others. In the lounge room we found Bob, Mikey and Ray. Dad sat down and started talking to the boys they seemed to get along pretty good which was good for me. I had found a seat next to Ray and started plaiting his fro or trying to. Frank had gone into the kitchen to get us a drink. About two minutes later there was a smashing of glass and Frank had gone into hysterics. We all jumped up and ran into the kitchen to find Frank collapsed on the ground laughing clutching his stomach.

“Frank what the hell is…” I started before he started ‘shhhh’ing us.

Everyone immediately fell silent and the only sound that could be heard was muffled moans from a guy and a girl we all guessed were MJ and Gerard seeing as they were the ones missing. Frank got up off the floor and, still hunched over clutching his stomach, crept towards the door where the moans were escaping through. On his way he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him, I grabbed Ray and Ray grabbed Mikey. Bob refused to have any part of it as did my dad. We all lent against the door giggling.

Frank obviously put too much pressure on the door because it swung open resulting in us all landing on top of each other on the floor. Oddly enough it didn’t interrupt the proceedings of what was going on in this room for more than a moment. The moaning had ceased and everything had stopped for a moment before seconds later starting back up where it left off.

Still laying on top of each other on the floor none of us could actually see what was happening but we could guess. All we could hear was the creaks of the bed every now and then and the moaning of random profanities and names.

Frank was in fits of laughter, muffled by his hand, under me. Ray and Mikey were laughing but were still laughing on top of me and Frank. Ray and Mikey eventually got up slowly as not to disturb the preoccupied couple. Still trying to stifle their laughter they exited the room and burst out laughing in the hallway as Frank and I were yet to move.

I moved off Frank and sat against the door covering my mouth with my hand stifling my laughter, Frank on the other hand had other plans as he moved closer to the edge of the creaking bed upon which were the undisturbed activities of MJ and Gerard. As Frank crawled along the floor next to the bed, Gerard’s moans were getting substantially louder.

Fuck no wonder they can’t hear us

Frank let out a soft giggle before taking a deep breath to calm down before his prank. He put on his quiet, seductive voice and lent up to the edge of the bed, “I love you Gee.” Frank ducked and rolled under the bed.

if that bed collapses he’s so in trouble

I had to crawl into the hallway with the others when I heard Gerard moan, or it was more like on the verge of a scream, his sub-conscious reply, “I love you too Frankie.”

Everything then stopped. Eyes opened, glances shot around the room looking for Frank, and giggles erupted from under the bed. I jumped up off the floor in the hallway to see Gerard Way standing naked at the end of his bed, back to me. I could see Frank under the bed from where I was.

Go MJ. This guy has a fucking sexy ass. Wait no I have a boyfriend. But...ah fuck it. My boyfriend’s ass is better.

I let out a choked laughed and that unfortunately got Gerard’s attention. Gerard spun around not knowing he was going to see me standing in his doorway, I was on the receiving end of getting a full frontal view of Gerard. My mouth dropped and instantly went into fits of giggles as he realized it was me and tried to find something to cover his naked body with, eventually finding his boxers on the other side of the room. He turned around to see Frank trying to sneak out the room.

“Frank Anthony Iero!” he yelled. Frank gave him a playful smirk and bolted out of the room with Gee close behind.