Another Day In Class...

Chapter 31

“Frank Anthony Iero!” he yelled.

Frank gave him a playful smirk and bolted out of the room with Gee close behind. I entered the room again still laughing to see MJ in hysterics on the bed; she was smart enough to wrap herself in a blanket as soon as Gee got up. I went over to her and sat on the bed beside her placing my hands behind me for support which I instantly wished I hadn’t.

I quickly withdrew my hand from the bed and let out a squeal, “Ewww! Yuck, yuck, yuck!” I said wiping my hand on the blanket that was wrapped around MJ.

She looked at me questioningly. I showed her my palm, she gave me the same look. I groaned and quickly jumped off the bed.

“Yuck. Gee has to learn to aim. Ewww.” I complained running into his bathroom to wash my hands.

It took about a minute before that comment actually sunk in after which MJ had burst out laughing again. “I'm never going to stop washing my hand.” I whined from the bathroom.

I eventually emerged to the now deserted and surprisingly clean room. My dad came in and told me it was getting late and that we should be going. “What time is it?”

“Um…about 9.” Dad said glancing at his watch.

Shit we have been here that long.

I sighed and walked out the room with my dad into the lounge room where the rest of the group was. Frank glanced over his shoulder and saw me; he immediately jumped over the back of the lounge and came up to me hugging me.

“Frank you only just saw me, you cant have missed me that much.” I said giggling as he tightened his grip on me.

“Okay Frank. Oxygen becoming an issue now.” I said finding it hard to breathe. He gave me a small smile and let go of me.

“Well we have to be going. You know with all the days’ events and school tomorrow.” My dad started, he glanced at Frank then at me.

“Frank would you like to come over and stay? You’re more than welcome.” I looked at my dad in disbelief.

“Are you sure?” I asked still shocked.

“Of course I only want to make my daughter happy.” Frank and I smiled at each other.

“I’ll go grab my things. Be back in a second okay.” Frank giggled and ran off, bounding up the stairs.

I looked around and noticed MJ bending down to pick up her bag off the floor; I glanced at Gee and noticed him obviously staring at her ass. Bob followed my gaze and noticed Gee staring too. He reached over and punched him in the arm, breaking his concentration.

“Ow!” he yelped.

Bob and I giggled as MJ turned around with a confused expression on her face.

“Gee was staring at your ass.” I mouthed to her, she looked shocked then shot Gee a glare.

At that moment we heard bounding footsteps down the stairs. Frank came wandering into the lounge room with a backpack. “Ready?” he asked cheerfully.

“Well we’re off guys. See you all tomorrow okay.” I smiled as we walked out into the driveway to notice mum and Taylor had taken dads car.

I heard dad curse under his breath. “We can just take my car.” Frank smiled suggestively. Dad and I nod and we all pile into Frank’s car.

We arrived back home.

Yay I get to sleep in my bed. My comfortable bed.

I grinned to myself, with my hunk of a boyfriend. I jumped out the car to notice dads car in the driveway meaning mum and Taylor were still here. I groaned when I saw the car, it was then that I felt Frank drape an arm lazily around my shoulders as we headed for the door. Dad walked in before Frank and I.

We wandered around the silent house and into the kitchen to see Taylor and mum seated at the table. Taylor’s bruise had come out quite nicely. Frank and I let out a stifled giggle at the sight before glancing playfully at each other and taking a seat around the table. Everyone sat in silence just glancing from one face to the next.

Dad broke the silence, “Kids will you excuse us?” he gestured towards mum and himself.