Another Day In Class...

Chapter 35

6pm

“Guys come on! It’s getting late. Frank will kill Mikes soon if we aren’t home. Or the other way around.” Bob yelled from the car as Gerard kissed MJ’s neck one final time and scowling at Bob letting her jump in the car, grinning like mad. Bob glanced over at me and rolled his eyes.

The ride home was quiet until we reached my house. I jumped out and almost got knocked over by Mikey who couldn’t have run faster out of my house. I burst out laughing as he jumped in the car and locked the door. I glanced back up at the house and saw Frank in the doorway grinning like a little bitch. I shook my head as Bob got out to help me with all the stuff I bought. I walked up to the door closely followed by Bob. Frank attempted to look in the bags as I passed him; I swung them quickly just beyond his reach and headed into the lounge room.

Dad had just obviously arrived home because he was sitting down in the arm chair slowly untying his boots. He glanced up at me and noticed my armfuls of bags and shook his head laughing slightly. I stuck my tongue out at him and dragged all the bags into the study locking the door after Bob and I had finished stashing Frank’s presents. I said thank you and goodbye to Bob and he left. Frank soon after came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

I smiled at him as he kissed me gently on the cheek. “I'm not telling you. You’ll have to wait!” I said moving away from him and grabbing his keys off the table.

“I’ll drop by and see you in the morning okay. Right now I’ve got to wrap your presents and I cant do that while you’re here constantly looking in to see what you got. So shoo!” I said shoving him towards the door and kissing him for what seemed like forever.

He reluctantly pulled away and waved to my dad before shutting the door behind him. I sighed loudly and sunk down the wall to the floor as dad came over to me. “Want some help?” he asked offering me his hand.

I smiled up at him and took his hand as he helped me up and walked with me into the study. I grabbed the wrapping paper I had bought that day. It was black and had little red skulls on it. Dad grabbed the scissors and the sticky tape and froze when he saw how much I had actually bought.

“This is going to take a while. You start unpacking it all and I’ll go and put the kettle on.” He said laughing and walking out the room.

I sighed and started with the biggest bag, I pulled out its contents; mostly shirts. Moved on from bag to bag emptying them out onto the floor; saving the best present for last; the one I bought off the old lady. I carefully put that one in the desk draw away from everything. Dad walked in and handed me a coffee carefully stepping over the piles of presents.

“Careful!” I yelled as he almost stepped on a bunch of Black Flag CDs.

“Okay where do we start?” he asked sounding slightly afraid of the answer.

I sighed and pointed to the pile of band tees, he walked over and started work on that pile while I busied myself with another.

It got to about 10pm when we put the last bit of sticky tape on the last of the parcels. I sighed and glanced around at the presents sitting neatly arranged on the study floor. I gathered them up, there was only seven or so. Dad had now fallen asleep in the computer chair so I got up kissed him quickly on the cheek and took our coffee cups out to the kitchen before going downstairs to go to bed.

As I laid my head down on the silk pillows; that still had Frank’s scent of them from the other night when he slept here; I ran over everything that had to be done tomorrow.

it’s going to be a big day. Hope he likes everything.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I groaned and rolled over in my silk sheets as my alarm clock blared out music. I reluctantly opened my eyes and groggily looked at the time.

6:02am

I slowly slid out of bed hitting the ‘snooze’ button on the way out. I stretched as I pulled on my skinny Misfits t-shirt I’d bought the day before and my skinny jeans. I trudged up the stairs into the kitchen to make coffee when I glanced to the side and noticed four cups of Starbucks on the table. I looked up and noticed MJ, Molly and Michelle all standing in my kitchen grinning at me. I sleepily grinned back.

Molly had her shoulder-length black hair straightened and a small red clip in it. She had her dark blue eyes perfectly circled in dark eyeliner. She had on a Fall Out Boy skinny tee and dark blue ripped skinny jeans with her cherry flats.

Michelle had on a knee-length denim skirt with shin-high black boots and a fishnet shirt with a green and black corset over the top. She had her light brown hair pulled up in a low ponytail. Her big brown eyes were outlined lightly in dark brown eyeliner and her lips were coloured in a blood red lip gloss.

MJ stood in her white skinny jeans with a black studded belt and black shirt that had Music = Life on it and it was about two sizes too big for her but that’s the way she liked shirts. I quickly downed my Starbucks and wrote my dad a note explaining we had gone to set up for the party.

The four of us raced outside and jumped into Molly’s car and backed out the driveway and drove towards Frank’s apartment. The trip there was a short one and we were there about 6:30. Soon after we all filed into the apartment we were joined by Gerard and Mikey’s parents, Bob, Ray, Gerard, Mikey and my dad; who was carrying my presents I also told him about the skull box in the draw.

Someone else soon came into the room, someone I didn’t know. A girl. I glanced up from hugging Bob and Ray and saw her step through the thresh-hold looking slightly lost and I'm guessing feeling out of place. She had darkish hair and light eyes. She worse skinny jeans and a random black t-shirt with a pair of converse decorating the front. Everyone turned to face her and Gee instantly jumped up and ran over to hug her.

“Oh my God! Loz what the hell are you doing here?! Frankie’s going to be so happy to see you!” he said rather quickly showing he was excited.

Loz? Who is this girl? Ahhh I'm so confused. Who is Loz?!