Another Day In Class...

Chapter 38

Wait did she just smile at me? What the hell?

Frank had now busied himself with Skittle and from that moment they were inseparable. Gerard and MJ were talking with Loz. Bob, Ray and Mikes were sitting on Frank’s sofa playing Xbox and the parentals went into the kitchen to have coffee or something. I padded softly over to Frank and rubbed his shoulders lightly getting his attention.

“Baby can we talk?” he looked at me really concerned now, turning his attention away from the little dog still attacking his jeans.

“Of course. Let’s go into my room…” he trailed off as he hopped up from the ground and took my hand lacing fingers with it and we both headed down to his room.

He slowly closed the door still watching me concerned. He went and sat on the edge of his bed but I just paced the room trying to work out how to say what I wanted to. I heard him sigh and softly speak.

“This is about Loz isn’t it?” I instantly stopped pacing and looked at him.

He patted a spot on his lap and I slowly walked over taking the spot on his lap. He reached a hand up and gently stroked my cheek looking into my eyes burning a hole into my soul. He then moved his palm from my cheek to running his fingers through my hair softly.

“Listen baby, you’re my girl. Always and forever." I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off, “Always and forever.” He repeated before continuing, “Loz is gorgeous and I love her but not like I love you. She’s like a sister to me. She was my best friend when we were in school. She lived next door we always hung out. Baby, please I want you two to get along. You and Loz are my two best girls.” He looked at me with pleading eyes.

How can I resist that?

I sighed heavily and kissed him softly. “For you.” I said before getting up off his lap and heading towards the door.

“I love you.” He said from the bed softly.

I nodded simply and headed back out into the lounge room and almost ran into someone else I didn’t know.

Oh God what is this! Where are all these people I don’t know coming from!?

“Oh sorry…do you know where Frank is?” said probably the preppiest girl you will ever see.

She had bleached blonde hair and she was wearing all pink. I had to advert my eyes before I went blind from looking at her too long. I heard a rush of footsteps come from behind me as everyone ran into the hallway, with Gerard in the lead. He stopped dead in his tracks causing everyone else to run into him and make grunting sounds. Loz walked out from behind Gerard and her eyes widened as she walked towards me.

“Who the fuck are you?!” I yelled slightly too loudly as Frank came rushing out of his room.

“Frankie! Baby!” the girl shrieked.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced at Frank in disbelief. I then felt someone grab my arm and to my surprise it was Loz. She took a place beside me and started to stare down this other girl who had now attached herself to Frank’s arm.

I leant over to Loz and whispered, “Okay…who the fuck is that?”

She shook her head and whispered back, “Casey Mandrake. She was in love with…no obsessed with Frank since the day he arrived at school. Although she was put down for it at school every day of her school life she’s still one of the most popular girls in school." She said rolling her eyes.

I was about to walk up to her before stopping myself and turning back to Loz, “That means I can hurt her right?” she smiled and nodded. I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me over to this thing clinging onto my boyfriend.

I reached out and tapped her shoulder causing her to spin on her heels and come face to face with Loz and I. I put on my best fake smile and she gave me her best bubbly smile. I rolled my eyes as she spoke.

“Like hi. I'm Casey.” She said in her up beat squeaky tone.

“Like hey I’m Manda and this is Loz and that’s my boyfriend.” I said imitating her and smiling at Frank who was trying to hold back laughter.

Casey looked at me confused before snapping back, “Excuse me! You’re what?! Frank is my boyfriend and has been for seven years! Haven’t you honey?” she said smiling back at him he gave her a disgusted look.

“Tell them honey?” she prompted him. She rolled her eyes when he didn’t respond. Loz and I smiled at her and approached her; a step at a time until she was backed into the wall.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” She shrieked.

“Honey. That’s my boyfriend. I don’t know who the fuck you think you are but you’re leaving right now.” I said pointing to Frank.

She glanced at me and then at Frank. She pushed herself from the wall and pushed past us and walked up to Frank planting a huge preppy kiss right on his lips. My jaw dropped as Frank just stood there obviously as surprised as we were.

That pushed me over the edge. I walked up to her, Loz right behind me, I grabbed hold of her bleached locks and yanked them hard prying her off Frank. She squealed and stumbled backwards almost falling on her ass. I pulled her back to me, and crashed my fist hard into her nose, which had obviously had plastic surgery causing her to fall backwards gripping her nose.

Tears started to well up in her eyes as she lay on the ground holding her nose, I went to have another go at her when Frank grabbed my arms preventing me from doing so. I groaned in protests as Casey arose from the ground and was about to take a swing at me. Loz stepped in stopped her by grabbing her wrist and twisting it up behind her back and walking her towards the door shoving her out.

“Slut!” she yelled after Casey. Everyone burst out laughing, everyone except me.

I turned around to face Frank and gave him a questioning look. “I have absolutely no idea!” he said innocently I rolled my eyes at him and went over to hug Loz who was more than happy to hug me back.

I stepped back and smiled at her, “I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier. I’m Manda, Franks girlfriend.”

She smiled back and nodded, “Loz, his ‘sister’ slash best friend.” She said using quotation on ‘sister’. We hugged again before I ran back to Frank.

Well this is going good. I like Loz…I now have a sudden urge to want to beat up that chick again. That was fun. Let’s do it again.