Another Day In Class...

Chapter 39

Well this is going good. I like Loz…I now have a sudden urge to want to beat up that chick again. That was fun. Let’s do it again.

By the time most of the excitement of presents and cake and unwanted house guests had died down it was about 7:30pm. All the parents had gone out leaving us kids to have some fun on our own. Loz had suggested watching a movie which no-one had a problem with. MJ and I were begging the boys for ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ but Ray and Bob were pushing the point for ‘Saw 3’ and of course being boys they won.

“Saw 3 it is then…” I trailed off, sighed in defeat and curled up in the corner of the lounge.

I soon felt the lounge sink next to me from someone’s weight. I looked over and saw those huge glistening orbs of Frankie’s. I smiled up at him as he reached out and wrapped his strong tattooed arms around my shoulders pulling me into him in the form of a hug. I rested my head on his chest as he lightly ran his fingers through my hair occasionally kissing the top of my head lightly.

Once everyone got settled in their spots for the movie with their pillows, blankets and food/drinks Ray began yelling the “rules.”

“Rule number one: no screaming. Rule number two: no having sex in this room or any other sexual activities. Rule number three: enjoy the damn movie and no walking in front of the screen!” he said rather loudly.

I saw MJ and Gerard roll their eyes as Ray’s speech came to an end, causing me to laugh lightly into Frank’s chest. Frank in turn giggled and kissed the top of my head gently before turning his attention back to the TV the movie was just about to start. I glanced down at Gerard and MJ who were snuggled on the floor leaning against the coffee table; then over at Mikey who was squished in the arm chair by himself hugging popcorn. Ray and Michelle were snuggled together on the two seater lounge to the left of Frank and me. Bob and Molly were curled up next to Loz on the three-seater all arguing about the drinks and popcorn.

My gaze then fell upon Frankie’s hazel orbs they were concentrated hard on the screen. His relaxed features and posture just enhanced his cuteness. He looked so peaceful and content. I rested my head on his strong muscled chest and felt it rise and fall in time with his steady heart beat they were perfectly timed.

I was suddenly snapped from my thoughts by the gut-wrenching sound of chains being pulled through flesh. My eyes shot quickly up to the screen which I instantly regret doing as I saw a man with chains through the most excruciatingly painful parts of his body his only escape was to pull the chains through his skin and bones. As I watched the screen the prisoner screamed in agony as he tore a chain from his right hand in an attempt to escape.

All the boys, except Mikey, looked intrigued and engrossed with the scene in front of them. MJ looked as if she was about to throw up; Loz, Molly and Michelle all had their hands over their eyes. My eyes widened as the scene continued to play out and I decided burying my head in Frank’s chest was the best option. I felt him laugh slightly and wrap his arms around me tighter, moments later he rubbed my arm lightly and whispered silently that it was over and I could look. I looked up slowly only to be met with his soft gaze as he slipped a hand under my chin holding it there as he leant down and kisses my lips ever so softly.

As soon as his lips met mine we heard someone clear their throat, causing us both to sigh heavily and pull away. Frank looked up at Ray who was the one that cleared his throat and glared at him.

“It wasn't sexual Raymond!” Frank teased, Ray bit back with,

“Knowing you two it would be in about two seconds…” I heard Bob, Gerard and Mikey all choke back laughter.

I just rolled my eyes as the others turned their heads back to the movie I pulled Frank back to me and kissed him again I ran my tongue along his bottom lip gently nibbling at his lip ring. He smirked into the kiss and pulled me onto his lap, he opened his mouth slightly letting my tongue slip its way into his mouth slowly.

“Stop it! I can hear the smacking! Stop kissing!” I heard Ray yell not looking away from the TV.

“Jesus Ray you’re making it sound like Frank’s spanking her.” Gerard burst out laughing.

Frank pulled away from the kiss pulled me over his knee and smacked me on the ass. All the girls burst out laughing including me as Ray looked horrified. Frank grabbed me pulling my back up so I was sitting on his lap again and he kissed my temple still giggling.

This movie isn’t so bad after all…

I snuggled into Frank as he draped his arms around my waist pulling me back into him. I smiled to myself as I could hear the rain hitting the tiled roof and the windows.

All of a sudden Bang! Bang! Bang! everyone jumped and screamed then the lights and TV went out… everything went black.