Another Day In Class...

Chapter 40

“Frankie…” I let out a panicked whisper.

I could still feel him beside me so I knew he hadn’t left me. I felt his embrace tighten and pull me closer I could have sworn he was shaking like a leaf. The door suddenly burst open and there was a crack of thunder following a flash of lightning. My breathing and Franks had quickened considerably seeing the door swing open violently. I gulped down the lump in my throat that was trying to choke my breath.

I closed my eyes in a hope it was all just a dream, opening them slowly to see the room still dark as night and the door still slamming open and shut in the howling winds that had seemed to have picked up in the last five seconds. I sighed heavily and withdrew a breath unwrapping myself from my safe place beside Frank. I felt him grab at the air trying to pull me back and stop me going to whatever fate I was heading towards.

"Ow!” Bob yelled and everyone withdrew a breath at the same time waiting for him to explain…if he wasn’t dead already. He whimpered silently again and I started to panic.

“Manda…you stood on my foot!” I giggled softly and shook my head and resumed my course towards the door. I reached the hallway and felt the wind and cold rain through the door lashing at my face.

There was nothing in the doorway that could have opened the door with so much force. I shivered slightly and wrapped my own arms around me hugging myself to keep warm. I reached out and grabbed the ice-cold door knob and closed the door locking it. There was another crack of thunder and a huge flash of lightning. I stood in the hallway for a moment to see if the door would swing open again but lucky for me it didn’t.

I trudged cautiously towards the lounge room again and reached for the light switch. I felt around until I felt the switch under my hand. I lightly flicked it to on.

Waited…

Nothing. I flicked it again. Still nothing. I sighed heavily and jumped as I heard a match being lit. I saw the flame ignite somewhere across the room, the occupant of the match held it slightly closer to their face and I noticed it was in fact Gerard. I saw him reach across the table and grab a candle from the draw and lit its tiny wick, lighting up the room slightly.

I sighed and walked back to Frank being careful to not stand on Bob’s foot again. Frank held out his arms to me comfortingly and welcomed me into his embrace. I practically jumped him right then and there as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me on his lap kissing my temple as if I was going to disappear at any second.

It took about an hour but we eventually got most of the rooms lit with candles. Frank and I had gotten distracted by the mushy romantic side of it all in his room. It had gotten into a heated make out scene in the last ten minutes of ‘setting up candles’ there were candles, just not very many just enough to dimly light the room. He was laying next to me on his bed, lips firmly fixed to mine running his fingertips up and down my leg, from my knee to my upper thigh giving me tingles every time. Neither of us were wearing shirts or pants at this point. Both of us simply in our underwear. I felt his lips curl up into a smile against my lips as he deepens the kiss slowly guiding his body on top of mine.

I gasped lightly into the kiss as I felt his growing problem against my bare thigh. I felt him purposely brush his hips against mine making me bite my lip hard enough to cause blood to slowly trickle from it. He saw this as his opportunity to bite down lightly on my lip making it bleed just enough for him to suck the blood from my lip. I giggled into the kiss and pulled back smiling at him. He smiled down at me and brushed a random piece of hair out my eyes and kissed my forehead.

“I love you baby.” He cooed softly into my ear gently biting my earlobe and just below my ear.

“I love you too Frankie.” I whispered back softly.

He moved his trail of kisses from my neck to my lips again as he reached around and thought he would be smart and skillful by undoing my bra with one hand. He was sorely mistaken when he failed miserably, after realizing my bra did up at the front. He fiddled with the clasp for a moment getting slightly frustrated with it, all I could do was laugh at him it was so cute. He obviously didn’t think so because he was getting impatient.

He finally got it undone and slowly removed it kissing along the top of my chest around where the collar of my shirt would be, over to my shoulder and down my arm following the bra strap as he delicately removed it from my person. His lips eventually made their way back to mine as he kissed me roughly grazing his tongue over my bottom lip and without waiting on an answer or an approval snaked his tongue sneakily past my lips rubbing against my own tongue. We both moaned softly into the kiss. I felt his hands rubbing my sides gently sending shivers up and down my spine continually.

I was about to reach for the band of his boxers when there was a loud bang coming from downstairs in the kitchen. I glanced up at frank whose eyes were pleading me not to go and just leave it but I couldn’t. my curiosity got the better of me.