Another Day In Class...

Chapter 45

“Now…be good little bitches and sit tight and all will be revealed shortly…”

That was the last thing I heard from the boys before I heard the door open and, shortly after, close........


It started to get cold. It felt like years had passed already but it had only been a few hours…I guessed. I started the shiver when I heard a muffled groan come from across the room.

“H-Hello??” I questioned into the dark. No response came. I sighed heavily thinking I must have imagined it. A few minutes later I heard the door open and jumped slightly.

They’re back…

“Sup hunnies?? Ohhh you’re awake now too… brilliant. The fun can begin.” I could hear the cruelty in their voices.

Who is awake?! What fun?!

“Who is awake?! What fun?!” I questioned.

“Shut up! Who said you could talk?!” I heard another new voice yell before I felt the stinging sensation of a slap hard across my right cheek. My head snapped to the side and I closed my eyes behind the blindfold trying to hold back tears and pain.

“Now because you’ve all been good little sluts we wont kill you….yet…” I heard MJ whimper they had obviously gagged her to stop her random outbursts.

“Please…just let us go…” I tried to beg but I was cut off when a random ball of fabric was shoved into my mouth and duct tape placed over it. I gagged slightly but it did nothing.

“Okay you two…your blindfolds are coming off. The gags are staying in place because we don’t want you all causing a fuss now do we?” one of them said.

As the blindfold was slowly removed from my eyes I closed my eyes for a second to adjust to the light and also because I was afraid of who and what I would see. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to MJ she was still blindfolded and gagged. I then looked across the room and almost fainted at the sight.

I began struggling and crying more than I was before, but I instantly stopped when I felt the cold metal of a knife press to my throat from behind me. I was afraid to breathe.

“Awww now sugar that wasn’t the reaction we wanted. What sort of greeting is that?” I felt the knife dig deeper into my neck when I looked to the corner of the room and saw a masked figure tied to a chair.

I wasn’t imagining it! Who is that?!

The guys saw me looking at whoever it was and giggled.

Fuck that creepy giggle of his!

“You really don’t wanna know who that is sweets…” I heard a kind voice say from behind me, they obviously held the knife. Sadly I knew who that was all too well.

“But we are gunna show her anyway.” Another bit back. My eyes widened as the mask was lifted from the person.

I screamed behind the gag as I saw Frank tied to the chair gagged and beaten. I started to cry and struggled against the knife at my throat and my bonds.

Frank was barely awake he had been beaten almost to death. He had cuts all over him and the bruises were already showing he had a black eye and a bloody nose. His beaten body was bound tightly to the chair he was sitting in and the gag was so tight in his mouth it was actually ripping the skin at the sides of his mouth. My eyes ran over his body to make sure he actually was alive and I saw his chest slowly rising and falling. His head hung limply over his chest.

My chin was then forced to the side where lying next to me was the cold bloody body of my best friend…Ray.

Oh God! That’s what my leg had touched earlier!

[to be continued...soon]