Another Day In Class...

Chapter 47

What happened next was a huge surprise to me. I glanced at the door where one had exited moments before, and being wheeled in beaten like Frankie was… Gerard.

Well this changes things....


I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. After all this time it wasn’t Gerard who was behind this. I was so confused. He had been so evil to me and us only hours before. I glanced at his beaten body but something didn't seem right. MJ was terrified i knew she was, she was crying behind her gag and trying to yell out.

“Shut up bitches!” one of the guys yelled.

I cringed at the sound of his venom soaked voice. I instantly stopped crying as i heard Frank trying to choke out words.

“I...I lo..love...y...you...” and i think he passed out because he stopped moving, but naturally i thought the worst and started thrashing around trying to get to him.

The guys seemed to panic and ran over to him to check he was still alive. Hot tears sprung instantly from my eyes as i watched waiting for a sign he was still alive. None seemed to come. Two boys left the room and one came back with a glass of water and threw it on Frank. I cried again when his head snapped back up and he reacted to the water.

Gerard was just sitting in the corner of the room watching the proceedings. He was tied to the chair but it didn’t look phased. He had that dazed look in his eyes i had seen many times today. I struggled to push myself up from the floor again and was once again grabbed by the hair and literally pulled up by it.

I felt the hair almost ripping from my skull, the pain was intense. I was being held up by the hair unable to support myself any other way, when the duct tape was ripped from my mouth taking some skin with it. I instantly spat out the material and screamed in pain. I swear the blood curdling scream that came from my lips could have been heard around the world.

“What the fuck is your problems!?” I screamed through tears. They all just gave me amused looks, like they were happy with the reaction they got.

“You all make me fucking sick! You’re all sick fucks! How could you…?!” I yelled before I started to break down towards the end. Tears found their way back to my eyes and down my cheeks, I couldn’t stop them. The boys started laughing.

“Don’t waste your breathe babe, wont do you any good.”

“Fuck you!” I screamed at them.

“Oh she’s got a mouth on her I forgot. So watch you’re fuckin’ language!” he roared before his hand once again contacted with my cheek sending my face sideways into the bedpost.

“D-don’t!” I heard Frank stutter out from the other side of the room. All the attention was then taken away from me and turned to him.

“What was that?!” one snapped and stormed over to him grabbing him by the hair and forcing Frank to look at him.

The look of fear and distance was gone from Frank’s eyes, he looked vengeful and strong even in his weakened state.

“I said don’t.” Frank repeated through gritted teeth. “Leave her alo-alone.” He choked out.

His head was dropped but he never broke eye contact with the guys. He strained to keep his head up I could hear him groaning in pain trying to keep his head there.

“Aww guys I think we should do what he says…” one of them mocked.

“Fuck you prick. Stop trying to save her you fucking cant. You couldn’t even save Alicia!” they barked.

“What!!” I yelled. They crouched down around me and looked me dead in the eye and spoke cruel harsh words.

“Frankie boy over there, came running in to save poor little Alicia but when he got there all he saw was Mikey crouched over her body crying like a baby!” They yelled erupting into laughter.

I looked away again, this time in the direction of Gerard; he actually had emotion on his face. It was a mixture of sadness and anger, either that or he was a great actor, but he failed drama so I doubt it was an act.

“He won’t save you either and little MJ and the others; they won’t be saved by them either. It’s a lost cause. Just give the fuck up!”

Maybe I should just give up I mean what can I do? I'm tied up and being beaten, watching the ones I love be beaten. I cant do this anymore.

“Okay…I give up.” I surrendered.

“No!” I heard Frank yell before one of them rose up and smacked him hard across the face knocking him unconscious.

“Good girl. Accepting your fate.”