Another Day In Class...

Chapter 48

Maybe I should just give up I mean what can I do? I'm tied up and being beaten, watching the ones I love be beaten. I cant do this anymore.

“Okay…I give up.” I surrendered.

“No!” I heard Frank yell before one of them rose up and smacked him hard across the face knocking him unconscious.

“Good girl. Accepting your fate.”

He reached up and cupped my chin with one hand and planted a kiss upon my forehead. “Good girl.” He patted the top of my head and I shook my head trying to get away from his touch.

“Aww. Now, now be nice, young lady.” I glared at him. He grinned back evilly and stared me in the eyes.

“Get her up boys. Bring Frankie-boy here too. Grab Lozzy here and take her into the next room. We have work to do.”

I felt hands under my arms lifting me from the ground, I was then thrown over his shoulder, it wasn’t the most comfortable position to be in. One of the two guys left in the room went over to unconscious Frankie and began to wheel his limp body out the room. It was hard for me to watch his limp unconscious body being wheeled out of the room being taken God knows where. As I was being carried out the room I saw Loz’s body get picked up and carried out behind me.

I looked at a panicking MJ as I left the room, she had tears in her eyes again and was looking at Gerard for comfort, which surprisingly enough he wasn’t giving her. He was too fascinated by something on the floor next to him to notice her even looking at him with pleading eyes. The distant look was back in his eyes.

He has the right idea actually. Go all spacey and try to wish it all away by pretending its not even there. Smart.

I was carried into the lounge room and set down in the middle of the floor being held up so I didn’t fall over. Frank was wheeled in front of me.

okay I’m starting to think this is not such a good idea...Stupid conscience shut up.

I stared at Frank and almost silently whispered his name trying to get him to wake up or regain consciousness. I heard a cruel laugh from behind me it made the tears that had been welling up in my eyes roll over the brim and down my cheeks.

“I don’t think he’s gunna hear you babe. He’s taken a fair bit of a beating darl.”

“A bit!? A fucking bit!? You’ve nearly fucking killed him! Look at him! How could you do that to him! You fucking pricks!” I yelled through the tears.

Bad idea to yell at bad guys.

Not long after I finished my sentence had my arms been dropped and I fell violently to the ground with a loud thud. I screamed as I felt my ankle snap under my weight. I heard the crack of my bones as they broke. Pain shot up through my leg I couldn’t move I was in so much pain.

I glanced up at Frank and noticed him twitching. I screamed again as I felt pressure put on my ankle. My head snapped around to see one of the guys holding onto my ankle pulling me away from Frank. I was about to scream again when a hand clamped over my mouth and a knife was placed at my throat again causing me to cease my scream.

“Oi! Prick! Wake the fuck up!” he slapped Frank hard across the face as he flinched slightly emitting a groan from the back of his throat.

His eyes fluttered open. I let silent tears fall because of the pain and because of the fact my lover was being beaten senseless in front of me. He groaned in pain and it looked like his black eye was preventing him to see out of that eye as the swelling around it had started to raise more. He was starting to not look like Frankie anymore. He grabbed onto Frank’s chin and forced Frank to look at him. Frank weakly opened his eyes and tried to focus his attention on him. I mumbled behind the hand covering my mouth.

Bad idea…again.

I was forced over onto my back and held in place as the guy straddled my stomach staring me dead in the eyes he removed his hand from my mouth.

“Scream all you want darlin’. No one will hear you anyway. Oh and please scream, it will be more fun for us. When we…” he paused before bringing the blade of the knife down across my left cheek leaving a deep gash upon it, "have some fun with you."

I screamed as loud as I could, knowing full well they were right but I had to scream. I heard a snigger from behind me, “Look at that Frankie boy. You’re weak, useless, pathetic. You cant even help your own girlfriend who is getting carved up right in front of you. Oh, how rude of me you should at least be given a chance to save her."

Frank was then untied and he looked over at me weakly and noticed the gash on my cheek and the odd angle my foot was broken at. His eyes widened and he put pressure on his arms to try and lift himself but he just yelled in pain and collapsed back into the chair. He started to cry and fight his pain to try and get up. He ended up slumping down onto the ground on his stomach not being able to move. Once convinced he had given up or couldn’t get any further the guys picked him up, not being careful with him at all, and tied him back to the chair.

“There you go. I told you, you were weak, useless, and pathetic. Now you got to sit back and watch the show you can’t stop.” He spat.

Frank groaned in pain and protest I saw him wriggle in the chair as his bonds were retied around him. He shot me a look telling me he was sorry. It only made me cry more than what I already was. Well that was until I felt the knife graze across my upper arm leaving a rather deep impression. The blood started to trickle down my arm. The once off-white carpet was stained red.

I’m going to die in front of him! I can’t…