Another Day In Class...

Chapter 50

"I told you I'd rather fuck her, Frankie boy."

I stared at Jason with wide eyes. I cant believe he was actually going through with this. Frank and I had always joked about how he was all talk and no action I think he’s now proving us very wrong. I tilted my head back to look at Frank who, through the swelling and bruises, looked horrified. He struggled in the chair and the two boys around him grabbed him holding him still so he couldn’t have an outburst of power fuelled by rage or hate, and jump up and attack Jason.

“What the fuck do you think you’re fucking doing Jason!” I tried to scream out but my voice was getting hoarse from all the yelling I had done prior to this. In response to this he slapped me hard across the face again and told me to be silent.

“Bitch I didn’t say you could talk did i?” he questioned, he showed he wanted an answer by grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look at him. “Did...I?” he repeated slowly again.

I cringed at the sound of his voice but decided to heed his orders, I shook my head. “No.”

“That’s right. So shut up until I give you permission to talk!” He tapped my cheek lightly, which surprised me, before smirking up at the two other boys in the room still holding onto Frank.

“Hold him tight. I have a feeling he's going to try and stop me.” he giggled. I glared at him and turned my head away from his evil stare. I began to shake beneath his grip.

“Aww, boys I think she’s scared. Now, now darling, don’t be scared...much...yet.” he finished his sentence and leaned back slightly placing his hands behind him in a stretching motion, slamming him hands back down onto my broken ankle. I tried to scream out in pain as he gripped my foot forcing it hard into the floor, but as I opened my mouth to scream he placed his hand over my mouth preventing me from doing so.

“Shh, shh, shh. It’s alright.” He cooed into my ear as he lifted his weight from my foot. I gasped in pain and relief as he released me.

The next part wasn’t a gasp of relief, it was a scared gasp. He grabbed the rim of my jeans and slowly undid the button and zipper. I started to wriggle but as soon as he raised his hand I stopped. He smiled and continued on what he was doing. He raised up slightly giving himself room to remove my jeans. I was trying to hold back the tears but it was becoming hard. They were starting to spill over the rim. Once my jeans were off Jason sat back resting on my knees for a moment just looking me over.

I heard Frank struggle in the background again. There was no way I could look at him, as much as I wanted to I couldn’t. I could hear him starting to cry, it was breaking my heart. Now I defiantly couldn’t look at him. Jason slowly ran his hands down my entire body I flinched every time his fingertips grazed over the cuts on my body.

“Frank, nice catch bro. She’s fucking hot! Bet you enjoyed this, taking her, ravishing her...” he started to trail off just staring at me his voice getting softer and soon fading away. I heard Frank let out a low growl in defence. Jason shook his head snapping back to reality and smirked evilly.

I cringed again as he picked the shiny cold knife back up from next to me head. He bought the knife against my neck and spoke coldly, “Now, you know exactly what’s coming...no pun intended...” he sniggered before continuing, “So if you fight me or anything you will get hurt more. Do I make myself clear.”

His eyes piercing mine as he spoke making sure he had made himself clear. I gulped as best I could and nodded slowly. He grinned widely as he saw my submission. Removing the knife from its previous place at my neck to under the join at the front of my bra. My eyes widened as I realised he was actually going through with this.

“No!” I pleaded before realising my mistake. I quickly clamped my mouth shut as he turned the knife over and sliced down the middle of my ribcage. I started to choke from the shock and pain, once he was sure I’d realised my mistake he returned the knife to its original position, he grinned and dragged the knife upwards with a flick of his wrist slicing the join of my bra leaving it to fall open. He used the tip of the knife to slide my bra the full way open.

“Whoa...” was all that came from Jason’s mouth. Frank started to get violent behind me and struggled harder than before.

“Hold him down boys! Tie him down if you have to just fucking stop him from moving!” He snapped. The two boys nodded and duct taped Frank’s wrists and feet to the chair he was in.

“Better. Now where was I? Oh yes.” He proceeded to talk incoherently about something. Suddenly he stopped, looked at me and grinned. He reached over dropping the knife and finally placing both his rough hands onto my breasts.

I winced in pain as he wasn’t gentle about his actions. He started to roughly massage them and started groaning and closed his eyes. A few more moments of this and he stopped opened his eyes and looked down at me. I had my eyes closed but tears were still managing to escape.

“Hey!” he snapped causing me to open my eyes. “okay boys I'm sick of this ninth grader shit! Time to get down to business.” He announced causing me to panic and my heart to race.

This is it. It’s over.

I held my breath waiting for the final part of degradation and humiliation. He took the knife and slowly ran a trail down my stomach lightly and trailed it across to top of my underwear to the side. He quickly slashed the side of my underwear and repeated it on the other side before roughly ripped them from my body, leaving me frame completely naked beneath him. I shivered as I felt his hot breath on my neck as he started to kiss and bite it.

“Get the f-fuck off h-her!” Frank managed to stutter out only to receive a blow to the side of the head to shut him up. Jason’s head shot up from my neck and glared at Frank.

“I want to savour this moment! Actually this whole time!” Frank’s breathing had gotten heavier as he was trying to struggle from his bonds. Jason looked back at me and began smiling again as he forced his vulgar lips down onto mine. He tried to snake his grotesque tongue into my mouth but I kept it clamped shut. He finally gave up and eased up off me. He removed his shirt and for the first time I saw his ugly chest. It was horrible. He had blisters from previous sunburn and multiple scars from an accident I guess.

He cocked an eye brow at me when he noticed I was staring at his chest. I quickly turned my head away as he began to unbutton his jeans. He raised himself up off me but firmly planted a foot on my stomach to prevent me from getting up. I started to heave and gag on my breath that was getting caught in my throat. He let his jeans drop to the floor and he quickly kicked them off his feet, I looked up and noticed the tent that had formed in the front of his boxers.

Eurgh! He was actually getting off on this! Sick bastard!

I looked away in disgust as he dropped his boxers grinning proudly. “Let me go...please...” I started crying and pleading with him.

“Shut up!” he snapped and knelt back down beside me. He pushed my leg, the one with my broken ankle, roughly aside and pulled the other towards him. Before I had the chance to close them he sat himself between them. He shook his head at me before crawling up over my body and staring me down.

“Make sure he's watching this!” was the last thing I heard before he slammed himself into me mercilessly. I screamed out in pain as he began to gain a rhythm of fast, hard thrusts. His hip bones slammed themselves into mine, sure to leave bruises.

“Fuck!” I heard him grunt as he slowed down trying to make him last as long as possible. I tried to twist my body away from him and started to claw at the floor around me trying to use it as leverage. He grabbed onto my hips forcing me back into him and preventing me from getting away. I was screaming and crying and I had started to dig my nails into his arms. He yelled in pain and grabbed the knife as he continued slamming into me, he bought it to my arm and slice from my elbow down to my wrist to make me let go. I let go and the tears started to burn my eyes.

He violently slammed into me one or two last times before digging his nails into my hips trying to hold me against him when he finally climaxed. He moaned and groaned and gasped for air as he violated my insides. He grabbed the knife and I'm guessing in a moment of pure passion and ecstasy drove it down into the first place he could reach which just happened to be my stomach. I wretched and started coughing up blood as I felt the knife being driven into my insides. Only half the blade was buried in my flesh but that was enough.

He pulled himself from me and realised what he had done he looked scared. The last thing I saw was someone crash tackling Jason to the ground and the last thing I heard was Frank screaming my name. That’s when I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for staying loyal to me. The MCR concert was amazing Frank spat on me lol. it was gross but yeah lol if you wanna know anything else about it feel free to ask me lol.
8comments = update
hope you all enjoyed reading this
xxx love love