Another Day In Class...

Chapter 9

Her boy-toy went up to Frank and was about to punch him when Frank ducked and tackled the guy into the wall. He had him pinned against the wall by his neck. Taylor looked at me and then back at the boys.

Taylor then said, “Hey, why don’t you tell your boyfriend to watch his mouth!”

I got up slowly from the ground, “He’s not my boyfriend! He’s my best mate! He was only telling the truth Taylor! You are a whore! Everyone knows it! The only reason the guys even go near you is because they know they will get something out of it! Luke was the only decent guy you ever dated and look what you did to him!” I said walking towards her,

“Oh yeah?!”

“Yeah… now go fuck off home and fuck your new boy-toy!” I hadn’t taken my eyes off her at this point Frank had let go of the guy and returned to my side.

“I think you should both leave.” Frank said putting a hand on my shoulder. She shot me a look of ‘you wait til mum hears about this, your dead’ but I paid it no attention. Her and her boy-toy slinked away.

“Oh god are you guys okay?!” We heard coming from behind us. We spun around to notice Gerard and MJ running towards us, with Bob trailing.

“We just saw Taylor...What the hell did you two do?!” Gee asked in confusion. Frank and I just smiled at each other,

“We will fill you in later. I should get home; if Taylor says something to my mum I'm going to be in deep shit! I might talk to you later okay? Bye, bye guys, loves yas.” I said kissing, Bob, Gerard and MJ all on the cheek when I got to Frank. I paused; I kissed him on the cheek and lingered there before whispering in his ear,

“Thank you. Ring me tonight.” I was about to run off when I realised I had no way of getting home very quickly. I turned around to notice them all staring at me.

I smiled, “Um, can I have a ride home from someone?” Frank grabbed Gee’s car keys and run after me.

“Let’s get you home, girly.” Frank said as he finally caught up to me. I smiled and jumped into Gerard’s car, hoping Frank was a safer driver than Bob was. He revved the engine, before reversing fast and tearing off out of the car park. He drifted around the corners and came to a screeching halt at my house.

I just stared at him, “Dude! Did you even use the brake once?!” He giggled and kissed me on the cheek,

“Course not, if I did I would have been driving like Gerard. Slow. I’ll ring you later on okay…” he told me as I was getting out of the car.

I shut the door and started up the path to my house when I heard Frank calling my name.

“Yeah?”

I replied turning around confused, only to notice he was standing right in front of me.

“Whoa… What did…?” I started before Frank quickly grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a quick kiss and pulled away handing me my bag,

“You forgot your bag.”

He said grinning and walking away before I could respond. He got back into Gerard’s car and sped off down the street. I was still standing on my path trying to work out what the fuck just happened. I shook my head before turning to continue up the path to the house. I glanced to my right to notice Taylor’s Mercedes in the drive way. Shit!