Dreams of Red

Meeting

I had just walked into work and looked around to see if I noticed anyone else starting, mainly meaning Nikki. I sighed not seeing her and spotted Lissa before I quickly made my way over to her.

"Hey" I screamed over the music to get her attention.

"Hey, I didn't know you were working tonight." She beamed.

"Ya unfortunetly, So have you seen Ni--- AAAAHHHH" I screamed turning around quickly and spotting Nichole behind me.

"Hey You! I was just looking for ya." She smiled grabbing my hand as I quickly said goodbye to Lissa.

"Amber!"

"What!" I say mockingly back just as excited.

"Guess what?"

"You got a life?" She just frowned at me before ignoring my coment all toghter and bursting back into a smiling face.

"No Silly Avenged Sevenfold is supposed to be here tonight, Max just told me because he is supposed to be on duty for them." She smirked.

"Wow" I smile and look around for them quickly.

"Are you a dancer tonight? Please say yes." I raise an eyebrow before nodding.

"Good, because I am too and that means I can get the hook up and we can work by or for them."I smile wide and hug her tight before she grabs my arm and starts to make a mad dash for Max already wanting to be with the guys.

I stumble into someone as I fall towards the ground, but before I hit I feel two strong arms wrapp themselves around my slim waist. I look up and into the hazel eyes of M.Shadows as he smirks down at me I stand up brushing myself off trying to regain my composure as I feel eyes burning in to the back off my skull. I slowly turn my head and look to see Nikki with Fire in her eyes glaring at me.

"Ummm, Are you ok?, Do you wanna join us?" I turn my gaze from Nikki for a moment and look at Shadows softly.

"Well, My friend Nikki and I work here, so we were comming over to dance for you guys." His face lights up and he smirks slightly looking between the two of us.

"I have a better idea, My names Shadows, or Matt if you perfer, and these are my bandmates, Johnny Christ, Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, and The Rev."

I smile at them all giving each of the a small head nod already knowing their names though.

"Ok Matthew just totally don't say anything about me!" He shakes his head rolling his eyes before speaking up.

"This is Gemma, Gemma this is -- Sorry didn't catch a name."

"Amber, my names Amber, and this is Nikki" I say softly before grabbing Nikki and pulling her next to me.

"So both of you work here?"

" Yes, we are you entertainment I guess"

"Well that sucks looks like we need two more girls, you two won't do at all."

I just let my mouth hang open for a second before closing it. Hurt flashing in my eyes. I have wanted to meet this man for so long and now I am not good enough to lick the bottom of his shoe. Nikki takes my hand squezing it lightly before I take a step away from them my head lowered. I feel the familiar arms from earlier wrapp themselves back around my waist pulling my securly back to him as he lowers his head whispering softly to me.

"You can't dance for us, when I want you to myself tonight I am sure I can get your boss to understand." I smile as he stands up straight turning me around to face him. I slowly look up into his eyes and nod taking Nikki's hand as he pulls me over to the group.

He sits down picking up his beer before pulling me down closely next to him while Nik takes the only free spot next to Zacky. It was only quite for a moment before everyone started to have their own little conversations. I watched and Lissa and Ryan came over to take over for us and smiled at them showing my apprcietaion.

A few hours pass and my body begins to tire as I rest my head on Matt's shoulder while counting to talk with Gemma who turns out to be almost exactly like me. I smile as she talks about her and Brian's relationship and hearing moaning next to me as I turn and see Zacky and Nikki making out his hand in her skirt.

I shake my head shuddering before yawning.

"Tired?"

I look up at Matt and nod as he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Want to come back to my hotel with me?"

I nod causing his smile to break into a grin as he stands up everyone else doing the same.

Johnny looks over at Matt they lock eyes for a few minutes before Johnny nods breaking their connection as he walks over to me.

"Hey Amber I am ganna take you back to the hotelroom Matt needs to go pay the bill because its his turn to take the tab. He will catch up with us in a little bit Ya?" I shrugg my shoulders to tired and drunk to really feel like arguing as Matt kisses my cheek once more and Johnny takes my hand leading me out of the club.