Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

Bus Ride

I had never been so fucking annoyed in my life. Being on a bus, with 15 whores was highly irritating. We were all on that bus for the same reason, to be with one man, Synyster Gates. I always though that girls on reality shows made absolute fools out of themselves, but when I heard that Syn gates was looking for love, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I was your average rock 'n roll chick, with a full tattooed sleeve on my left arm and my lip, nose, and belly button pierced, and black hair with chunks of purple. I wasn't trashy or slutty like some of these skanks that were sitting around me. I bet that half of them don't even know his real name! They're probably here for his money and their fifteen minutes of fame. I on the other hand, want HIM.

I was listening to my Ipod when a blond, petite, typical Cali. bitch sat beside me. Her hair was a sickening yellow/white color. It was the fakest looking color I had ever seen an she obviously had a spray on tan to. She was the epitome of 'Preppy.' I give her the rest of the day before she's eliminated because it's obvious she won't be here long.

"Hey girl! I'm Christina! What's your name?" Her helium sounding voice was to obnoxious for me to bare.

"I'm Candace and could you stop fucking talking like that!" I shouted, imitating her voice. She made an offended expression with her eyes but continues to talk.

"That was so like bitchy!" She shouted.

"And you are like so about to get you ass kicked if you don't shut the fuck up!" I spat viscously. "Now what the fuck do you want?"

"I like really just wanted to see if we could like make one of those alliance things!"

"Alliance? This isn't some challenge dumb bitch! And I don't want to be in any type of team with you or anyone so could you gracefully FUCK OFF!"

She rolled her eyes and took another seat on the bus. I laughed so hard at that airhead. The bus pulled to a stop in front of a big ass mansion that was painted purple. We were all told to get out of the bus and stand on some risers and wait. Five minutes went by, and the two front doors of the mansion went flying open. A man about 6"1, with fully tattooed arms, aviators, and a bandanna with a trucker hat on, came walking outside. All the dumb bitches around me were whispering each other and asking who the man was, but me and some slightly smarter girls knew exactly who the man was. He was M. Shadows, front man of Avenged Sevenfold. He walked over and stood in front of the risers, arms folded, and a smirk on his thin lips.

"Good evening ladies." He said. All the girls let out a weak 'good evening' back.

"I said good fucking evening ladies." His front man skills defiantly paid off. All the girls screamed back louder then the girls at a concert.

"As you all know I'm M. Shadows or Matt if you prefer and I'm best friends with the man y'all all want to rape." We all cut him off with screams.

"Okay simmer down. ALRIGHT! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" We all went dead silent.

"Let me finish, damn! So back to what I was saying. Gates is one of my best friends and I will be here with him to help him sort through all you beautiful women. So are you ready to see the man himself?" He shouted over the yelps of the whores around me.

With that said, the mansion doors came flying open again, but this time they revealed the man we all had been waiting for, Synyster Gates was standing in front of us with one arm slinged around Matt.

"You all are absolutely breath taking! Damn, I'm fucking lucky! Well, I am Syn but feel free to call me by my real name." He smirked the sexiest smirk I had ever seen.

The blond I had met on the bus earlier leaned over to me and asked me his real name but I told her to ask him. I was going to set this fake bitch up.

"Um like what's you real name?" She shouted with her hand in the air. Brian made an offended smirk and completely ignored her.

"I am here to find which one of you gorgeous females are actually here for me. My friend and band mate, Matt, will help me with this but I'm sure he's informed you on that." Brian's dark brown eyes connected with mine but only for about three seconds and then he looked looked around at the other's.

"Now go pick out your rooms and be downstairs in the main room for a mixer with me." He said as he shooed us off.

All the girls shot off of the riser and ran completely past Syn. I noticed that me and another girl were the only ones that hadn't rushed off.

"Hey I'm Brandi." She said extending her hand. She had a very surfish tone.

"I'm Candace I don't think I've ever seen so many skanks run so fast." I said.

She let out a laugh and so did someone else. Brian was walking up two of the risers towards me.

"That really shows me that they really want some money instead of love." He laughed. "You must be Candace Gio?"

"Yeah, That's me! How'd you know?" I asked as I watched Brandi walk into the house.

"I know because you're one of the girls I hand picked to be on the show." He flashed me that priceless smirk and I immediately wanted to fuck him on the spot.

"Well that's very flattering, Brian." I said as we both began to walk in the house.

"It sure is nice to know that someone actually knows my real name." We exchanged smiles. "You better go settle in somewhere, but I defiantly want to talk to you at the mixer tonight." He said releasing me from a hug and then jogging up a staircase to his room.

Maybe this how dating thing will work. I can't wait for the mixer because I know exactly what I'm here for and I know exactly what I want, but I know he doesn't because if he did he wouldn't have had a need for this show.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are taking the time to read this, please take the time to comment.

-Thank you.