Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

Forgotten Faces?

When I got upstairs to the bedrooms, I noticed that there was one more bed left. It was a bottom bunk under Christina's, oh look at how lucky I am. I sat on the bed, and let out a huff, and looked at my unpacked bags. They weren't going to unpack themselves so I decided to start unzipping my life. I was placing some things in a crate under my bed when I was forcefully knocked into the ladder of the bunk.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" Christina shouted. I tangled my fingers in her blinding yellow hair and pulled her back into my direction.

"Next time you fucking shove me like that, you'll be hanging by your vocal cords on this bedpost! Do I make myself clear?" I shouted back.

"Oh I am like so sorry, Candy! I had no clue it was you." She whimpered nervously as she batted her fake eyelashes.

"Don't fucking call me that ever again." I shouted again as my fingers released from her hair.

She scampered of somewhere, probably to tell her 'alliance' that I attacked her and wanted her dead, which was partially true. I decided to get dressed in a short, low cut, purple dress for the mixer. Then a sturdy, hard knock hit out door frame, causing all the girls to jump.

"Hey ladies! Brian would all like to meet you in the backyard for the mixer, so hurry up with your finishing touches and make your way outside." Matt's deep voice electrified the room.

We all rushed past him and went directly outside. A lot of the girls started to drink as soon as the got to the house and saw the bar in the living room. So by now, more then half of them could barely recite their ABC's. I picked up a glass of what smelled like Crown, and walked over to Brian, who was unexpectedly talking to no one. He was wearing a black button up shirt, that was half way buttoned at the top, and black jeans. He stood up with a smile and hugged me.

"I see you're wearing my favorite color." He smirked. "Have a seat, you look stunning."

"Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself."

"So what brings a lovely woman like yourself here?" He asked.

"I'm here to get to know a certain guy named Brian." I smiled, looking him dead in the eye.

"Oh I'm liking that you aren't afraid to make eye contact with me. Most girls either faint when they talk to me or try to suck my dick." He chuckled.

"Well I'm not that desperate or sleazy."

We were getting into a great conversation about our lives, family, and everything in general, when a army of whores decided to rub all over him. He gave me a "Wow" look and tried to gently push the girls from on top of him, off.

"Whoa now, Ladies! What are all your names?" He asked.

"I'm Christina!" She slurred. Brian jerked his head back a little, trying to avoid the stench of alcohol seeping through her lips.

"I'm Missy!" A girl with black hair, pale skin, and red lips shouted. She was actually pretty and also pretty drunk off of her ass.

More and more girls introduced themselves, as more and more girls began to swarm him with kisses and touches. Our great conversation was defiantly thrown into the pool. Some of the girls started to disperse into smaller cliques and went to talk to Matt. I got bored of watching Christina force her lips all over Brian, so I went to get another drink. It seemed like he was really liking the attention her hands and lips were giving him. No matter how much I wanted to, I was not about to jump all over him and come off easy like some of these girls were willing to do. I got my drink and leaned up against the bar trying to think if there was anything that I could do to get his attention, when Matt walked over.

"Hey Candace!" He said in a happy rhythm. I was taking that he knew my name because he probably saw my casting video with Brian.

"Hey Matt."

"So whatcha doing over here all by your lonesome?"

"I'm just waiting for the skanks to die down."

"If you wait to long, you might miss out. I don't mean to sound weird but I feel like I've known you before." He said squinting his eyes.

"I kind of get that vibe from you but we've probably seen each other around randomly before."

"No, like I feel like I've actually known you known you, you know what I mean?" He said scanning my face for any type of remembrance. "Did you go to Huntington High?"

"Uh no, sorry. Well, I did and still do live in Huntington though." I said trying to catch on to him.

"I just have this feeling that we know each other." He said, still scanning my face.

"I just know I've seen you on stage before but I wish I could help you."

"When I find out I'll let you know because I swear we know each other. Well I have to go talk to Brian." He said as he waved and walked towards Brian.

What the fuck is that man talking about? I've only seen him now and at his concerts. He's mots defiantly got me confused with someone else. Brian and Matt walked past me to go inside. Matt kept walking but Brian stopped and gently grabbed my hand.

"Will you come up to my room later?" He asked in a whisper so none of the other girls could hear him.

I mouthed 'yes.' He winked at me and walked inside to catch up with Matt. The mixer was over and we all went up to our rooms. I sat on my bed and Christina decided to sit with me

"So did you talk to him?"

"Yeah, he's really cool." I replied back.

"And an awesome kisser! His hands are like magic." She awed. It seemed like they made a really good connection.

"Oh, well that's great, I'm going to go take a shower." I said getting up.

This bitch would not stop talking. As I was making my way to the shower, I heard her tell some of the other girls that Brian said he would fuck her on the spot but she told him she needed to get to know him first. I think she's confused, because it was probably the other way around. When I got out the shower, there was a note on my bed that said Brian wanted to see me. I walked over to his room and knocked on his door. He let me in with the biggest sexy smirk on his face. He was wearing basketball shorts, no shirt, and it looked like he had just gotten out of the shower. Matt was sitting in a chair by Brian's bed, with a remote. We sat on his bed and he told Matt to run the tape. It wasn't a movie but it was an old video of some teenagers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!

Thank you to everyone who has/is reading this, subscribed, and commented.