Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

Two In My Heart? Oh Wait, This Isn't My Show.

I ran out of Brian's room but made sure I did it secretively. Maybe I could pack my stuff and sneak out the house before Christina could tell him. I had found myself stuck in a threesome but not the type you'd want to find yourself in. I've always had feelings for Brian, but now that I had talked to Matt...Things were like there were in high school.

I finally snuck in my room and luckily none of the girls were in there because they were to busy outside tanning. I looked out the window and saw Brian walk away towards the house from Christina. He looked pissed. I quickly ran in the closet and tried to hide, hoping he wouldn't look in there. A set of footsteps stopped at the end of the staircase.

"Candace! I want you in my room. RIGHT NOW!" I heard Brian yell.

Immediately, like a dog obeying it's master, I found myself walking towards his door and in his room. There he was, sitting on his bed, Indian style, flipping around that old video tape.

"Shut the door, and come here." He said a bit more calmly.

I carefully shut the door and then sat down.

"Brian, whatever she told you is n...." He held his hand up letting me know 'to save it.'

"Whatever she told me, is true? Yes, I know. As soon as I found out you were who you are....I knew it would be a problem."

"Brian, I'm really sor..." He held his hand up again.

"When I first heard about you and Matt kissing...I wanted your ass out. But you're on my show..and I"m not allowing him to get in the way and if he does then maybe he's the wrong person to help me on this show."

I sat there quiet and confused. Did it not bother him that I completely kissed his best friend?

" Are you in or are you out? Because Matt is no threat."

"In." I whispered as I looked down ashamed.

Brian motioned for me to stand up and he placed his hand on my back and guided me to his door. I was on the other side of his opened door and before he closed it, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer so his mouth was by my ear.

"I'm letting your ass know one thing." He said holding up one finger. "This is my fucking show. Not yours. I'm not competing for you so fucking keep that in mind." He whispered as he smirked and let go of my arm.

I walked away as he shut the door. Part of me thought that vicious side of Brian was very sexy, and the other part thought it was egotistical and ruthless. I walked into my empty room and felt like I wasn't alone. I walked in the closet and saw Matt snooping through the girls' clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I swatted his hands from the clothes.

"So are you leaving or not?"

"I"m staying, okay?"

He leaned in close to me as if he were to kiss me again but instead only pulled back a piece of my hair.

"Allow me to guess. The conversation went a little like so: 'This is my show, not yours. Your here for me not Matt, get it right!' Was that just about right?" He said dropping his Brian impersonation.

I nodded and look out the window but Matt moved my chin so my eyes focused on him.

"Well looks like I'll have to win you back."

"NO, you left me! Why are you forgetting that? I'm here for BRIAN not you." I half-shouted.

"Brian? Oh, I know you're here for him. But I know you also still like me. I can tell. I need you to meet me out by the grotto later tonight, I'll give you a time later. I'm going to have to be sneaky, if I want you to realize I still have a thing for you."

"A thing for me? Oh, you have to be fucking me! You just like me now because I'm hot and my tits are fake. News flash: WE'RE OLD NEWS!" I said as I tapped the center of his forehead with my index and middle fingers.

"Old news? Well history has a way of repeating itself, darling. I'll give you a time later." He said walking out.

I looked out the window and saw Christina looking up into the room. She was on to me. Maybe she wasn't so stupid after all....

My eyes traced to the corner of the room by Christina's bed. There, I saw two books. One labeled 'Journal' and the other labeled 'Phone Book.' I was going to get the dirt on this bitch. She's as fake as her tan and as dumb as the stereotype about her hair color.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooooooo! Longgg time, no update!! So sorry for the wait.

Thank you guys for reading :) I love you guys.

Please comment.

*******
May you Rest In Pease.
Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan foREVer remembered.