Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

Come Get Me.

I woke up then next morning with the scent of sickly, sweet perfume in the air. I guess the girls decided that if they couldn't wear make up then they'd sure as hell smell like a French whore. I wasn't worried about not wearing make up. It wasn't a big deal for me as it was for the others. I just felt sick. I never should've met Matt behind the grotto the night before. And honestly, I'm shocked that the camera crew hadn't followed us. They were everywhere, all the time, filming every little move. Maybe Matt paid them off to not follow me that night.

I rolled off of my bed and looked up at the top bunk. I had gotten Christina, or should I say 'Chris,' out of the house for good. But the clique of nasty little skanks that Chris had left behind, were still a here.

"Like I can't believe that she was a he. He looked so good in a bikini." I overheard the clique discussing.

They were all so ugly without make up. Ance scars, dark under eye circles, and premature wrinkles from the sun. I couldn't wait for Brian to seem them. See the real them.

I had showered, gotten dressed, and found my way by the pool smoking a cigarette. A girl, about 5"4' with short dark blue hair sat next to me.

"Hey, mind if I bum a cigarette off you?"

It was Rosie.

"Uh, sure." I handed her a cigarette and went back to my deep conversation with my mind.

"I wonder how he found out that, that girl was a guy. I wonder if we have a rat in the house already."

"Probably. I'm not to focused on it. Just one less girl to deal with."

She nodded and looked me up and down.

"The other night at elimination, what did he mean when he said, 'I want to get to know you and not the 17 year old that I once knew?' What was that about?"

A cool breeze, carrying the scent of her musky perfume filled my nostrils. This girl was about to straight up grill my ass.

"Nothing. At least, nothing that concerns your well being."

"Well, if you get in my way of winning, I will take you down. Believe that, boo."

Rosie stood up, flicked her cigarette and headed into the house.

All I can say is, FUCK. THAT. BITCH. She didn't phase me the least bit.

Suddenly, I heard all the girls come outside to do their ritual tanning. They were hot messes. The back yard was filled with a flooding of ugliness and strong perfume.

It was almost 2 o'clock and I hadn't seen or heard Matt and Brian. I gotten bored and wandered into the house and saw Pinkly roaming around as usual. I knelt down to pet her.

"Ya know, I have a dog too. Her names Bella." Matt was towering over me causing me to quickly stand straight up.

"Cool, Matt, cool."

"Are you going to be this standoffish towards me for...Hey! Get that camera away." One of his thick, muscular arms was motioning for the camera crew to go film outside. They oddly did as they were told, and quickly.

"How do you get them away so fast? Oh! Where's Brian?"

"They fear the muscles and tattoos! Uh, he's in his room..."

"Awesome! Thanks!" I said quickly as I patted him on the back.

"Candy...WAIT!"

It was too late, I had already made my way to his room. His door was cracked open and I heard female giggling and kissing sounds. I got too close to the door an accidentally pushed it open. There Brian was, canoodling with Rosie.

"I'm sorry...I thought you were alone."

"Well, I'm obviously not. It's best you knock next time." He had a smirk on his thin lips and his eyes were glancing down at Rosie, who was staring at me with a pure bitch face.

I walked outside and was over come with jealousy. Maybe Rosie was a threat.

**************************

Later that night, the girls and I were told to get dressed into something nice, but to still avoid make up, and that we were going to go out for dinner with Brian. I picked out a tight, but classy, strapless black dress and a pair of red bottom heels.

We all piled into a hummer stretched limo and filled our glasses with champagne on the way to dinner. With no surprise, six of the eight girls were already drunk. Meaning that Rosie and I were fully alert. That bitch was my next target. The other girls were too stupid and self centered to be a threat. But Rosie on the other hand was in my fucking way.

"It was nice seeing you earlier. Sorry, I had him occupied." A nasty smirk danced on her fake, plump, nude lips.

I stayed quiet and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I don't like that, bitch." Now the six other girls had stopped their chatter and were paying full attention to the conflict.

"I roll my eyes a stupidity. What the fuck are you going to do about it?" I was now looking at her with my arms crossed. I hoped this bitch would throw a punch.

"You fucking wish you were this smart, whore. And you wish you looked this good." She took her hands and out lined her curvy body in the air.

"Shut the fuck up. What you getting at?"

"Don't get mother fucking loud with me, bitch."

And before things could escalate higher that her tits were to her chin, the limo stopped and the door opened. I got ready to get out behind her and her hand shoved me, causing me to fall back onto the leather seat. This bitch was going to get slapped by the end of the night.

We found our way to a long table in a beautifully decorated, Italian restaurant. Brian was standing at the end of the table with Matt by his side.

"And there are my beautiful ladies! Everyone take a seat and lets get to eating!" Brian looked amazing. He had a tight, black v-neck on, with a pair of nice jeans and his hair spiked up.

The dinner consisted of Brian asking about our lives and us all getting to know each other. Like one big family. It was repulsive.

"So Rosie, tell me something you like about yourself." Brian looked at her as he waved a bread stick in the air.

"Well, BABE, I like everything about myself. I'm beautiful." Her posh, Austrailian accent was poisoning the air with confidence.

"Confident. I like that."

"Thank you. I feel like some of the other girls should model themselves after my poise.

With that said, all the girls and I looked at her with hatred.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" A thin, brunette named Shanna, was staring Rosie down.

I never paid attention to Shanna. She was always quiet, not like the rest of her clique. But she made sure to stay drunk and half naked all the time.

"It means that you're a nasty skank." Rosie fired back.

Shanna stood up and poured her wine all over Rosie's snow white mini skirt. Rosie looked beyond pissed and shocked. She thought she was queen bee. She was had truly been Christina's right hand and took after her behavior

"WHOA. Shanna sit down. That was uncalled for. Everyone finish dinner."

Brian was red with embarrassment. It wasn't a smart idea to take us all out to dinner. Matt hadn't said a word the whole time. He would just occasionally chuckle.

After dinner we stood up and headed back to the limo. Shanna and I were behind the other girls.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." She muttered under her breath.

"Not if I do it first."

We hopped in and I made sure I sat across from Rosie.

"Why the fuck did you shove me when we got out the limo."

"Because you were in my way, stupid!" I leaned closer to her. "Get the fuck out of my face."

"I'm in your fucking face. What the FUCK are you going to do?" I was yelling at her and I knew she could feel the heat radiating off of my skin.

"Get your ugly, nasty face away from me." She left one of her slender hand and touched my face. That's when I snapped.

"I'm going to tell you once to move your hand."

"Or what?"

I grabbed her by the hand and starting beating her, punching her hard in the face. Shanna jumped in with me and also started waling on the girl.

"STOP IT. GET OFF OF HER." I could hear a few of the other girls screaming and trying to pull us off of her. We were like lions feasting on a deer.

"You stupid ass bitch! Where's your poise at now, huh?" Shanna was yelling so close to Rosie's face that I could see the spit flying from her mouth.

The limo pulled to the side of the road and producers stepped in to pull us off of her. One guy had me in this arms holding me back, while two other men had grabbed Shanna and Rosie.

Rosie was trying to wiggle her half unconscious self out of the man's arms to come at me.

"Come get me bitch. I'll kill you!"

I was beyond heated. I found my way out of my restraint and pounced on her before I was snatched up again by a producer. A smaller limo pulled up behind ours and Brian and Matt came running over.

"What the fuck is going on?" Brian yelled as he threw his hands in the air. Rosie freed herself and ran over to him.

"They jumped me, baby. They tried to kill me!" She was crying and screaming

Brian gently patted her on the back and stared at me.

"I'm disappointed in you two." He pointed at, both, Shanna and I but keep his eyes on me. "Let's get to the house."

"We shouldn't let them back in the limo together." One of the producers said.

"Well fucking call two separates cabs for these two. Matt can get in the cab with Rosie. Candance. You're riding with me!"

And with that set in motion, I followed behind bring towards his limo. As I walked past, I heard both Matt and Rosie huff. We climbed into the limo and Brian slammed the door.

"What in God's fucking name was that about?"

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy fuck! I'm so sorry guys! It's literally been like 2 or 3 years since this story was even touched! I went through and reread it all and noticed that there are corrects that need to be made on old chapters.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and it definitely won't be another 2 years for the next one!

Thanks for reading!