Learning to Fall

I Can Cover For It So Well

[Georg’s POV]

We sat in Lys’ living room as she put in the movie. I hoped like hell it was something other than one of the Saw movies. I’d seen them so many damn times with Lys it was getting annoying.

”What are we watching?” Karissa asked as she curled up next to Gustav.

”Saw 3,” Lys answered with a grin.

I groaned, “Lys this is like the third time. Aren’t you getting tired of the Saw movies?”

“No I am not,” She answered sticking out her tongue at me.

I sighed. These movies didn’t scare me so I would be bored and alone anyway. I glanced at Jade who was sitting next to me. She was chewing on her nails nervously and looked like she was going to get up and run. “Are you okay?” I asked her softly.

She shook her head. “I hate scary movies. I don’t even know why I’m still sitting here.”

I hesitated. I had two choices on my hands. I could either leave the room with her or get her to stay by making her laugh. These stupid movies always cracked me up anyway. “How about you stay and I try to make you laugh through the whole movie. If I don’t, you can leave and I’ll come with you.”

She stared at me hesitantly. She seemed nervous and I could feel my palms sweating at the thought of leaving alone with her. “Deal. You better make me laugh my ass off Georg.”

I grinned. “I’ve seen this movie enough times to make it funny. Trust me.”

She nodded and shifted so she was sitting closer me. I let out a deep breath I didn’t realize I was holding. She leaned against me as the movie started and I could feel my heart skip a beat.

“Ladies and gentlemen, kids of age 17 and over, we welcome you to the continuation of the Saw saga,” I whispered to her, pulling my best fake announcer voice.

She snickered and punched me playfully. Xanny glanced over at us and raised her eyebrow at Jade. Jade stuck out her tongue and wiggled her eyebrows back.

“We find ourselves with our favorite cop from Saw 2. And just like in all of these budget movies he seems to be trapped. Here we freaking go.”

She snorted as if she was trying to hold back laughter.

“Guys shut up over there,” Tom snapped from his spot next to Lys.

“Shut up Tom. Sie haben nicht einen Termin mit Ihrer Hand oder ungefähr?” I shot back.

“Bite me Georg,” Tom snapped.

“What did you tell him?” She asked softly.

“Don’t worry about it. He won’t be bugging us anymore. Now where were we?” I glanced at the screen to see a human foot sitting on the floor. “Hallo, I seem to be missing my foot could you hand it to me?”

Jade burst out laughing burying her face in my arms to dampen the sound. I blushed and tried to keep myself relaxed.

I smirked as the cop raised a piece of tile to try to break the chain holding him in place. “That’s going to leave a mark,” I quipped getting another fit of giggles from Jade.

As the movie continued I made smart ass remarks to keep her from noticing the intense amounts of blood and guts on the screen.

“Would you guys please stop? It’s getting annoying,” Bill said softly.

“He’s trying to keep me distracted,” Jade said burying her face in my arms again, this time to hide from another person meeting their poorly filmed bloody end.

“Well in that case, keep her distracted in a way Gustav is more accustomed to,” Lys said from the seat next to Bill.

We snickered. Gustav and Karissa were too busy doing Gott knows what to each other to make a remark.

“HOLY SHIT! PLOT TWIST!” I shouted as John told the doctor girl he loved her.

Jade burst out laughing for what seemed to be the 900th time that night. She had the cutest giggle I’ve ever heard. She grinned at me as the end credits rolled. “Thanks Georg. You kept your word. I was laughing the whole night.”

I grinned, “Well I am a man of my word,” I answered giving her a fake salute.

“Gustav and Karissa! The movie is over and my mom will be very mad if she walks in and finds you too practically eating each other’s faces on my couch!” Lys shouted.

Kari jumped and Gustav’s face turned ten shades of red.

“Slutty pjs give Kari much confidence Daniel-san,” Xanny said with a grin.

“SHUT UP YOU GUYS!” Kari shouted her face flame red.

“Okay boys, get out before my mom comes home!” Lys said as she kissed Tom good night.

“Hey Georg!”

I turned to see Jade walking up to me. “What’s up?” I asked softly.

“Thanks again,” She said kissing me on the cheek shyly, ”You’re a total life saver.”

I blushed, “No problem.”

I waved to her as we walked back to Tom’s car, still on cloud nine as we drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapte title Credit: All Time Low "Six Feet Under the Stars"

Sie haben nicht einen Termin mit Ihrer Hand oder ungefähr? = Don't you have a date with your hand or somthing?

Sorry this took so long.
AP Enviro owns my life.

More soon promise
Comments = <3

Reden,
Joanie