A Glance

A Glance

She moved with an unspeakable power. Music playing behind her. A crowd of people in front of her. An old friend at her side watching her every move. It starts. He held his breath. She was flawless. With each move she took she felt free. Nothing in the world could stop her, nothing. He watched in astonishment. Then she knew it, she found it. The only way to connect to him was through this. She burst into life as she realized it. Flowing and weaving in and out of the music, she could feel every fiber of her being filled with passion. Every move, every breath, every step she took was for him. To show him that she loved him still, to preserve this moment of clarity she just gained. She got through to him, she connected with him, whether either of them knew it or not, they could feel something, it bonded them, their love for martial arts and their care for each other.Then it Ended. Music was silenced. She bowed and stepped to the side. It was over. The feeling still lingering inside of her as she looked over to him as he looked back. For once, he saw her again and for once she saw him the way she always dreamnt she would see him, with a sincere smile on his face eyes sparkling as they took glimpses of each other through out the night. Normality once again; after a traumatic event that took place between them; normality was blooming from the ashes of the past that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this story is true. Every single word that describes this moment actually happened.