Blinded by the Fights

Zayden (Zak/Zay for short) Richards always had a normal life. He was well liked by most people, though sometimes judged as a freak or emo. It was his sister who had made them that way, with her love affair with Hot Topic but he didn't mind. Not until, three weeks after he turned fourteen and two weeks before he started his eighth grade year, some high school kids thought it would be fun to beat him up. Three days of being in a coma later he woke up to find himself blind other than to see shadows.

Willow Smith, a stunning green-eyed, dirty blonde, is the front-woman of the newest rock band on the scene; Forbidden Roses, and star of the Grand Oaks riding stable. With her typically alternative style, she isn't exactly well-liked among the other riders, especially not when she beats them every time she gets on a horse.

What happens when these two misfits meet at the stables? Especially when Willow is one of the only people in the stable to welcome a new-comer, especially one with such a devastating handicap. Can two teenagers, both longing for freedom of different kinds, teach each other to be who they are and teach the riders how to lose a little more gracefully?

The amazing RedWingsRock1940 made this layout!
  1. Intro
    Mostly just the introduction.
  2. New Kid
  3. Mark and Willow
  4. Storm
    Zak finally meets Storm :]
  5. Barrels
  6. Milky Way
  7. Car Ride
  8. Glass
  9. Dress
  10. Wrong
  11. Jason
  12. Practice
  13. Show
    Part one of two. I need to finish the other part so it'll be up soon.
  14. Show part 2
  15. Warm Up
  16. Accident
  17. Room 212
  18. Kicked Out
  19. Falling
  20. Spies
  21. Soon
  22. Peace
  23. Movies
  24. Talk
  25. 25. Sight
  26. Ride
  27. Fight