The Pancake Who Wanted To Rule The World

Crossing the kitchen

Image

"OK, so remember, The garlic is a friend of the carrots, the carrots are friends of the potato, the onion is fickle so she hasn't quite decided where her loyalties lie so she's friendly with everyone. She's our best bet at convicing the other vegetables for help."

"OK, what about the brocolli?" piped up Citron.

"Don't ask about the brocolli. It'll only make you cry".

Citron stared at Suzie in shock. "What do you mean? What's wrong with the brocolli?".

Suzie sighed, "I just told you not to ask and what's the first thing you do? Don't worry about that now. What we have to worry about is how we're going to get to the vegetables."

"Well where are the vegetables? We can just walk there and ask for their help".

Suzie looked down at PC. "That's a good plan, the only problem is they are back the way you came. If you had rolled left instead of right they would have helped you. Or at least conscripted you."

"Conscripted? What do you mean? Are they dangerous?", Citron looked over at Suzie with worry in her eyes.

"No they aren't dangerous" Suzie thought for a second, then rephrased what she said, "They aren't dangerous if your on their side anyway."

"Well we just have to sneak back the way we came and try to find the onion you were talking about. I take it the vegetables can help us take back the kitchen?"

"Take back the kitchen? Are you kidding? People can only still escape because the vegetables fight off the forks and knifes.They are the rebel army and are not people to be taken lightly. Did you see how Noir was missing abit of his handle? That's from the vegetables". "That was a scary time for me. I almost got hurt too",Suzie thought to herself.

PC looked up at the duck who seemed deep in thought. "OK so we need to get across the kitchen, find this rebel army and then get rid of that frying pan. If we get rid of the frying pan then no more pancakes will be born just to die again.It can't be that hard". "Hey Suzie. How far is it to the vegetables?"

"Well if we move quickly", She looked over at Citron who still looked worn out from her earlier effort, "If we move quickly then we should make it in ten minutes, if we don't have to fight anyone. If we have to fight, well we will just have to hope the vegetables are keeping a look out".

Upon hearing there would be fighting, Citron looked up. "There's going to be fighting? I can't fight. I don't know how, and I can't move fast" She looked over at PC,"Maybe you should leave me here, I'll just slow you down."

PC sighed "Here she goes again", "I told you Citron. I'm not leaving you anywhere. Even if we have to wait for you to recover I will not leave you here. I will stay with you forever". Citron smiled in thanks and jumped on PC, hugging him close.

"OK OK get a room" Smirked Suzie, trying to hide her laughter. "And I'm afraid we can't delay too long. Noir is probebly already tighting the watch so that no one else can escape, or get in with out him knowing."

"OK, We will just rest for five minutes and then we will go" Said PC, sitting against the wall, Citron resting on his shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noir sighed to himself, "Useless forks. Should have gone myself, I would have been better, but I couldn't leave my station. Oh well the knifes will be back soon after they quell the vegetable rebels. They are more pain than they are worth."

Noir looked out over the kitchen, seeing if he could see the knifes yet. He squinted at the corner of the counter. I thought I saw.....yes I did. There. Oh it's just the knifes. About time they were back". Taking one last look round the kitchen, Noir started making his way to learn what had happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Three, Two, One, go" whispered Suzie, looking behind her and waving PC and Citron on. "There doesn't seem to be anyone patrolling here. Just follow the edge of the counter and when you see a vegetable call out to it. Unless it's the brocolli. He won't be of much use".

"OK" PC and Citron whispered together and started rolling along the bottom of the counter. They made good speed and within seven minutes Suzie was whispering that they were almost there. Two minutes later they saw the vegetables baricades.

"OK, I'll lead from here", whispered Citron, "They know me" and she edged past PC and Citron and walked faster. Suddenly there was a loud scrapping noise. Looking up they saw knifes sliding down the counter, followed closely by Noir.

"You damn duck!" yelled Noir. "I knew you'd be involved but I didn't expect the pancakes to come back wilingly. Did you trick them?"

"Nice to see you Noir. And no I didn't, though I heard they tricked you." Sticking her tongue out at Noir she pushed the pancakes in front of her, "Keep running until your past the barricade. They will let you through. They can see your not enemies" then in a louder voice she yelled to Noir, "Can't stop and chat. See you soon" and with PC and Citron, she passed through the barricade.

They had hardly arrived before they were completley surrounded by vegetables. Vegetables yelling orders, other vegetables ushring them towards an office (a draw in the counter) and even more vegetables with weapons to protect against the knifes.

As he went into the office, PC ceased hearing the noises outside. It was almost dead quiet in the office, except for the sound of his, Citron's and Suzie's ragged breathing.

"Suzie" Stated a voice, "What can I do for you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah that's even longer and not much actually happened o.O
But I thought I'd write something as I havn't updated for like a week.
Tell me what you think x]
xlizziex
P.L.F.L