Ring the Alarm

Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT

---

In a second, Billie locked his lips hungrily around Adrienne's. His heart beat furiously with joy when he felt her eagerly kiss him back. He became instantly hard when she moved her hands to his hips and pulled him closer into her.

Adrienne felt his erection up against her groin and began to grind her hips against him.

"Jesus, Adrienne," he gasped as he broke the kiss then buried his head into the nape of her neck. He kissed, licked and sucked furiously as she dug her nails into the flesh of his sides.

"I've been so alone," she panted as she lifted Billie's t-shirt over his head and passionately clawed at his back; as if trying to make their bodies one by pulling him as close as possible into her.

"I'm here now---" he said around the fiery kisses. "And I'm going to make things better for you Adie---"

With fervent desire, Billie lifted Adrienne from her hips so her legs were wrapped round his waist. As she run her hands up his naked back and up into his hair, Billie thought he would explode with yearning.

With no effort at all, Billie carried Adrienne across the kitchen and swiftly lay her down on the table. Stood between her thighs, he reached down and seductively lifted her top; his hands grazed all the way up her sides as he did so. As she pulled the flimsy vest over her head, Billie run his hands under her back and unhooked her bra. He growled once more after he had discarded it and cupped her breasts.

Adrienne hooked her legs around Billie's waist again, and pulled him over the top of her so she could reach to undo his jeans whilst he peppered kisses down the plane of her chest.

She giggled lightly when she realised that Billie wore no underwear. "You don't change," she whispered as she run the palm of her hand along the underside of his length and liberated him from the tightness of the denim.

It was sticky already. Billie found it exceedingly difficult to breathe evenly as Adrienne took advantage of his natural lubrication and lightly stroked up the shaft, round the tip and then back down to the base in quick repetitions.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned as he felt his insides tighten with pleasure. This was not something he wanted to be over with quickly. Panting, he took a step back from Adrienne so he could no longer feel the magic of her touch.

"What---?" she began, but he silenced her with a shake of his head.

"You're making me crazy," he explained as he took her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Now keep them there---"

Adrienne kissed him in promise and then moaned into his mouth as he moved one hand from her trapped wrists and delicately run his fingertips over one of her nipples. Her moans became louder when he replaced his fingertips with his mouth; jolts of ecstasy coursed through her body at every flick of his tongue. The strength of her arousal was almost too much to bare when he teasingly blew his sweet breath from one nipple to the other.

Billie felt his own arousal throb eagerly as he watched her writhe in carnality. Longing for sweet gratification, he simultaneously wriggled out of his jeans and removed Adrienne's bottom half attire. He licked his lips hungrily as he caught his wife's eye as she nodded in consent to his actions.

He put one knee in between her thighs and hoisted himself up onto the table top too, then run one hand round to the small of her back to lift her further along the surface. He bit his lip to suppress a deep groan when he felt Adrienne's fingers curl around his erection once more.

Her tantalizingly slow motions left him unable to think straight. He wanted nothing more than to just have his precious release right there and then. But he knew he would regret not taking the chance to make their bodies one again.

"Bitch," he breathed in her ear as he had to manoeuvre out of her grip for the second time. "You're too good at this."

"So are you," she gasped as her back arched involuntarily in pleasure as the tickling of his breath sent flashes of the earlier joy of the nipple caressing through her system. Her hips bucked against him desperately when she felt his fingers slide smoothly over her wet entrance.
"I---I---oh, God!" she exclaimed in yearning as his fingers teasingly slid in and out of her.

Then Billie caught Adrienne shaking her head. "What?" he asked breathlessly as she pushed him away from her and sat up. He was afraid that he had hurt her, or even worse, that she had changed her mind.

But looking into her eyes and seeing how the hungry desire was still dancing wildly in them, his fear subsided and he cocked his head in confusion at her actions.

"Bedroom---now," she ordered.

Billie had never heard two words sound so heavenly in all his life.

The feverish passion that had been dormant for so long between the two of them, vehemently encapsulated them both as they became entangled with desire when they fell onto the bed.

But as their kisses became slower and more meaningful, the flames of passion gave way to a smouldering wanting of each other's bodies. Adrienne gripped him tightly to her when he pushed inside of her. There had been a big enough gap, physically and mentally, between them recently, now Adrienne wanted him close, to feel his skin on her skin, so that she could be reminded of how they were in fact, one entity thanks to the vows they had taken not even a year ago.

Billie's thrusts were slow and tender, their lips never left each others. Adrienne hooked her legs over his shoulders to allow him to penetrate her deeper. It was then that she felt him tense and he gasped in pleasure into her mouth. She felt him slow down and try to pull away, but she firmly gripped the bottom of his back and urged him to carry on.

"Don't stop," she purred in his ear. "I need you."

At that moment, Billie had never felt a more intense connection between him and his wife. Those three words made his heart swell. So much so, he thought his chest wouldn't be able to contain it. A red tide clouded his vision as he once more moulded his lips around Adrienne's and increased the speed of his thrusts.

The intensification of the friction made Adrienne's toes curl with congenial pleasure. All too soon she felt the familiar creeping of the delicious cold that washed over her insides before the fire of the orgasm inflamed every nerve.

As Billie felt her clench tightly around him, he too succumbed to his release.

Once the final waves of their simultaneous climaxes had subsided, Billie eased himself to lay at the side of Adrienne. Whilst they tried to get their breath back, they each rested their foreheads up against one another and smiled between their sporadic kisses.

Adrienne's fingers found their way into Billie's hair, and as she nestled them there, Billie moved to lay his head on her chest, one ear pressing up against her heart. He smiled to himself when he heard her heart beat quicken as he lightly traced his fingers in random patterns on her stomach.

He felt Adrienne's lips press delicately against his forehead, so before she pulled away he quickly lifted his head and regained her lips in his own.

"I love you," he murmured, brushing his nose and lips along her jaw line.

He heard her laugh softly. "You're so cliché."

He was about to resume his position on her chest when her hand caught him under the chin and lifted his head back up, to meet her gaze. A serious look graced her features, he knew instantly what she was going to say.

"We need to talk---"
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus, if I could only tell you how many cold showers I've had to take in the last week of writing this, you'd think I was crazy haha!

That's my first attempt at writing anything of that content so forgive me if it's cliche or repetitive.

Oh my, can I have a man like that ^^^ for Christmas please?

Thank you so much, as always for reading. And while ever you're here, why not throw in a comment or two to make me REALLY happy hehe.