Ring the Alarm

Chapter Three

'Hey Abbie. Can I call you that? Sorry for delay. Yes, last night was fun. How are you today? BJ xxx'

'Woah, I cnt bleve u actually replied. Did ure wife leave the room or sumfin haha? And no don't call me Abbie. It's a slut's name, I h8 it. I'm good 2day thanx. You? A xxx'

'Note to self. Don't mention Abbie again. Haha. And it has nothing to do with my wife who I text. Yes, I'm good today thanks. BJ xxx'

'So u didn't get in2 trouble 4 being l8 then? Hehe. Xxx'

'No, Adie was cool with it. So what you up to tonight? xxx'

'Yeah right. Even Mike says she can crack the whip! What do you want me 2 be doin? Hehe xxx'

'Leave Adie out of this. I'd like you to be all on your own feeling as hungover as a motherfucker coz it would serve you right for making us drink that second bottle of vodka! X'

'I wish she would leave. I'd get u all 2 myself then! Just the 1 kiss?? U could have left any time u wanted 2...it's not my fault that I'm better company than ure wife…xxx'

'You had me all to yourself last night. I actually think Tre and Mike were jealous coz I wasn't hanging with them! Yes…you were very good company last night…I blame the vodka haha x x x x x x x x p.s is that enough kisses?? Xxx'

'I'd prefer it if they were real 1s. Well maybe I oughta prove I'm good company sober 2? Xxxx'

'Behave yourself. I'd fire your ass if I didn't know what a good asset you are to the band. Well I'll be seeing you sober tomorrow won't I at the studio? Xxx'

'I put the ass in asset babe! So is my company only good enough 4 u if we r working? Xxx'

'I'm not going to argue with that Abigail! No we can meet up outside of work if you want? I just thought it would be unprofessional? Xxx'

'Don't b such a pussy Billie Joe. U go out with Mike and Tre after work. Its no different wiv me haha. And besides…u weren't being professional when u wanted 2 kiss me playing spin the bottle! Xxx'

'I never I said I wanted to kiss you. I said that I was tired of kissing men so hah. Anyway I better go. I can tell Adrienne is wondering why I'm smiling so much when I get a text. I'll call you tomorrow babe. BJ xxxx'

'Ooooh, I thought u wanted 2 leave Adie out of it?? Hehe if ure smiling at my texts then just w8 till we're on r own 2gether… Talk later gorgeous. A xxxx'