Status: Currently on hold until further notice due to my laziness and lack of desire to copy it out of my notebook and onto the computer

Remembering the Past

The Beginning

It started in June 2006. CKY was playing at Zumiez no more than a half an hour away from my house. And for free! There was no way I was not going. I had seen them once before and they were amazing. After that show I ended up talking to Matt Deis and Deron Miller. Matt and I talked for somewhere around 2 hours. Deron on the other hand, well that's a long story so lets not go there. I didn't get to talk to Jess because he was eating pizza on the bus, and Chad was already so drunk he scared me.

Now, the Zumiez show kicked ass. I had talked to Matt for a hour before they went on, and then again after the show for quite some time. Our conversation was cut short because none other than the millionaire himself, Bam Margera, interrupted. Bam, being the cool guy he is immediately knew I would have fit in with his group of friends. So the next thing I knew, I was in the Pirate Bar in Castle Bam. Thats when my life began to change.

It was originally just going to be me spending the day at Bams and then leaving sometime later. However, after a few beers (none consumed by me due to the fact they give me HORRIBLE headaches after just one sip) I found myself without a ride home. Before Bam passed out on the couch he let me know what room I could stay in. So once everyone got to the level of "handsy" drunk, I went to bed. Or at least I tried to anyway. It was hard to fall asleep when basically everyone you've ever wanted to meet was right downstairs. I considered going back downstairs, but I was so nervous of being an idiot. Besides, drunk people scare me. And Chad (who scares me when he is NOT drunk) was definitely VERY scary at this point.