You Don't Know a Thing About My Sins, How The Misery Begins

So Sick

I woke up at exactly 9:00 that morning and Mikey and Gerard were sitting on the couch. I brushed my teeth and showered and blah blah blah...

I jumped on the couch and greeted Mikey with a kiss on the cheek. I handed him a folded up paper.

"What's this?" he asked taking it from me.

"Open it." I commanded.

"Your school schedule. We have English and Art and Chemistry together."

"We have Math, English, History and Art together." Frank pointed out, "And hey look, you have everything with Gerard!"

"Awesome!" Gerard yelled and we were dancing around.

...

"Hello angel tell me where are you. Tell me where we go from here, tell me where we go from here." Gerard sang.

I clapped at the end. But during the whole performance I couldn't stop staring at Bob. I have always wanted to learn how to play drums but never got to.

"How'd you like it?" asked Ray.

"You Guys are great!" I said, "I never thought Gerard could si-... nevermind." I babbled.

"Okay, whatever." said Gerard.

"Thou shun't underestimate Gerard Way." Frank preached at me, setting his guitar down.

"Thou should shut up." I muttered.

"Okay, you guys, let's just chill now..." said Bob.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Gerard yelled.

"Huh?" I asked and Mikey jumped up and sprinted back to his house, "Where's he going?"

"He's afraid of spin the bottle. But I was just kidding about it. I was trying to scare him and it worked." Gerard laughed.

We all got up and chased him down the street where we found him in his room playing a video game.

"Calm down Mikey," Gerard said sarcastically, "We won't play spin the bottle, I was only joking."

"Okay. What do you wanna do today.?" Mikey asked everyone. Frank caught up with us and quietly raised his hand hopping up and down. Mikey was getting annoyed by his movements, "Yes, Frank? What, what?!"

"Umm, Umm...I forgot."

"Haha!" I laughed.

...

Later I started to walk out of the room and back to my house forgetting the guys because I was feeling a little sick...

"Hey, where you going Jay?" asked Ray.

"What did you call me?" I asked, turning around.

"Umm... sorry it's a nickname thing. If you don't like it..."

"No! I love it. It's cute...Jay"

"Well where you going?"

"Oh, nowhere..."

Mikey ran over and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me over to the bed.

"You don't look too good..."Mikey said

"I know, I don't feel too good." I replied.

"Do you need to go to the ER?"

"No, I just need some rest, I guess."

"Oh. Okay then see you later."

"Bye Guys."

"Bye-bye" they all said.

I walked two doors down in silence. When I got home I ran to the bathroom to puke and now I was feeling really sick. I went to my bed to sleep it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.
What do you think (will happen)?
:]