You Don't Know a Thing About My Sins, How The Misery Begins

First Day of School

I woke up the next morning at almost six in the morning. Frank was still asleep next to me on the couch. I watched mt best friend in his sleep. He was sweet. Breathing evenly. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw my mom beginning to make coffee.

"Good morning, Jazzy." She whispered.

"Morning, Mom."

"So your friend slept over?" She asked looking towards the couch. I knew it was going to be the first thing she asked. She wasn't used to guys at the house. She was used to Sydni...

"Yeah."

"Is he...your boyfriend?" She asked. She was currious.

"Nah, just my friend. But..." I paused, not sure if I was ready to tell her about Mikey. That would just lead to the telling of mysecret. I was always honest with my parents.

"But what?" She pushed.

"Mikey...is."

"Mikey... The tall, skinny one with glasses?"

"Yeah." I breathed.

"Okay. He's cute."

"He's adorable, mom."

"Okay." She wasn't sure about this, I could tell. "Go wake him up." She said, reffering to Frank.

"'Kay."

I shuffled back over to the couch and poked at Frank. He was sleeping on top of his arms, probably drooling on my couch.

"Hmm." He grunted, obviously wanting to be left alone.

"Wake up. We have to go to school."

He sat up instantly, inhaling. He gasped.

"Frank... Frank are you okay?" I asked.

"What? Oh. Yeah I'm fine. Bad dream." He said staring at my stomach.

I lead him up to my room to get ready for school. He was still staring at my stomach.

"What?!" I yelled covering my stomach, self-consiously.

"I killed it." He whispered.

"Killed what? The baby?" I asked. We were talking about his dream. I caught on.

"Yeah."

"No, Frank. It's okay, it was just a dream."

"Yeah, just a dream." He whispered, dazed.

"Hey don't you need to go home and get ready for school?" I asked changing the subject.

"What, oh yeah. I'll go right now. I'll be back in a few minutes..." He said and opened the window.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going home."

"Through the window?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"Okay... Be careful."

"Yeah, yeah." He said lifting the window and jumping out hopping into his room through the other window.

He waved at me from his room. I waved back and closed the window and curtains.

I hurried to grab clothes and take a quick shower before he returned.

I stepped out of the shower, and I heard a tap at the window. I opened the curtain and Frank was there stretching over to enter the room. I opened the window and let him in.

"Okay I'm showered and ready." He sang tugging at his bookbag.

"Well...I'm not. So turn around." I ordered.

"Turn around?"

"I'm gonna change!"

"Oh." He said then turned around and went through some of my things.

I hurried and changed into my clothes."Okay, you can look."

"Cool. So how's it going with you and Mikey?"

I sighed, "I'm pregnant. How do you think it's going?"

"I know. God. I meant like.. do you really love him?"

"Of course." I said, drying off my hair and straightening it.

"Thats good." He whispered. Still unsure of the relationship. He thought I was a whore, and I knew it.

"Yep."

After I finished my hair, I walked out of the room and knocked on my brothers' door with Frank trailing behind me.

Damian opened the door. "What?" He said zipping up his pants. "Frank? You're still here?"

"I left and came back." Frank smiled. He looked too cute!

"Oh."

"We have to leave in a few minutes." I said.

"Yeah, we're almost ready." Vick yelled from inside.

"Okay. Frank and I are gonna go eat."

I lead Frank downstairs and my parents were already gone for the day.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I dunno. Pop tarts."

"Coolio." I said taking out some pop tarts.

We finished eating and left for school.

We arrived early. Damian parked us close to the building. "Okay. Here we are." He said turning off the car.

"Hey, there's Gee and Mikey!" Frank yelled pointing in their directon.

He began walking closer to them when some big jock guy stopped him. "Where you going little buddy?" The jock said.

"No where, Rick. Let me go." I heard Frank say.

"Listen Iero, you don't call me by my name. You don't know me like that." He said. he looked over at me. "Who's your girlfriend?" He asked, distracted by the opposite jerk. He seemed like he was gonna be easy to mess with..despite the muscles.

"She's not my girlfriend." Frank said looking ahead.

"Oh yeah?"

Rick took a step closer to me. "What's your name, hun?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"A name? Do you have one?" He asked in a charming voice.

I grinned up at the big muscular jock, "Yeah, Rick, I do have a name," I said, "It's..." I paused and used my super fast ninja skills to knee him in the groin. I walked around Rick to Frank and we walked past the students to Mikey and Gee.

"Hey babe." I said to Mikey, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Hi." He said staring at Rick.

He dropped me off at the office to pick up my locker assignment. It was locker 194. I stuffed my books into the locker and when I turned around there was a slim blond prep wearing a pink mini skirt and a white sweater and two similar chicks in my way.

"Can I help you?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Yeah. I heard what you did to my beau. This is my school. So back off. He's my beau."

"Bo? What's that, retardenese?''I asked

"Look, girl, I don't want to hear from you again." She said in her high pitched voice.

"Of course, your majesty." I said sarcasticaly.

She left with her prep minions trailing behind.

I heard a locker open behind me. "Laine causing you trouble?" Ray asked shoving a book into his locker and picking one out.

"A little."

"Yeah, well it's best not to talk to her like that." He smiled at me.

"So I've learned." I chuckled, nervously.

"Okay locker neighboor, what class do you have first?" He asked as we began to walk down he hall.

"Um, chemistry." I said looking for the classroom. He suddenly pushed me into the first classroom we were about to pass.

"We're here."

I could see Mikey and Gerard across the room. Mikey was taking chemistry, too! Ray led me to the desk next to them. "Guys, we might be having a few poblems with the 'populars'.." Ray said.

"Why? What else went wrong?" Gerard asked.

"Laine and Jay..." Ray said.

Mikey's eyes widened, "What happened?!" hH almost yelled.

"It was crazy, she was like 'He's my bo!'" He said trying to immitate laine's voice.

"Wait what?"

"Laine told jay to 'back off'."

"Whoa."

"What's the problem?" I asked, completely and utterly lost.

Where was the teacher?

They were quiet.

"Mikey has had a crush on Laine since like..grade school." Gerard said.

Suddenly my heart sank.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!