You Don't Know a Thing About My Sins, How The Misery Begins

Your Bad.

We heard the front door being shut downstairs.

"Okay, act casual." Frank whispered, sitting on the bed and trying to regulate his breathing.

"Kids, I'm home!" I heard my mom yell.

I heard thuds resembling footsteps traveling up the stairs. I jumped over the bed to my bookbag and grabbed my folder and pretended like we were doing homework. My mom poked her head in my room.

"Hey kids." She smiled, genuinely.

"Hi, Mrs. Samuels." Gerard and Frankie greeted her.

"Hi, Mom."

''What's going on?"

"Homework." I answered casually.

"Okay, keep up the good work. I'm going to go out and buy some groceries for dinner in a few minutes okay?"

"Yeah, sure Mom."

- - -

After my mom left with Damian and Victor who wanted to be dropped off somewhere else, it was just Frank, Gee and I. My Dad would be arriving home in about an hour.

"Okay. Now that we are one hundred percent sure you are...pregnant...we can start thinking about options and maybe...telling your parents...?" Frank said.

"I want to tell my parents, Frank. I really do, but my Dad, ever since I was twelve, he's been lecturing me on keeping a goal and NOT GETTING PREGNANT." I said.

"But it's too late Jas, you're already pregnat, and there's nothing you can do about it..." Gerard said, grimacing and scratching his ear.

"Yes there is." Frank argued.

"No there isn't." He sat up straight.

"Yes there is. She can get an abortion."

"No!" Gee gasped, "Aren't you catholic, Frank!? Aren't you catholic, Jay? Abortions will not be happening!" I don't think Gerard could believe Frank had even given that thought. I hadn't really given it thought until Frank mentioned it, though.

"Why the hell not?"

"It's not right!"

"But this is for the sake of her future!" Frank argued.

And I wanted them to shut the hell up, so I said, "Okay! Guys, shut up!"

They turned to look at me, "Well are you...going to get an abortion?" Gee asked.

"I'm...not sure yet."

"You shouldn't!"

"I don't know what I'm doing here, Gerard!" I snapped.

"You guys, just calm down. This is Jasmin's choice. She can keep it if she wants to."

"Well...I don't see why I should keep it..."

"It's a baby!" Gerard yelled.

"No Gerard, it's a zygote." Frank corrected him, poitning his finger out.

"Whatever."

There was a knock at the front door. "I'll get it." I said, running down stairs to answer the door.

I opened the door and it was of course, Mikey Way.

"Hello." He said nervously.

I didn't answer him. I just jumped into his arms. He held me tight and we sobbed together. I held him close, never wanting to let go. I never wanted this moment to end.

"I'm so sorry I blamed you!" I said after we let go.

"I'm sorry--"

"Don't! You shouldn't be sorry for anyhting. I swear I was just being an ass."

"I love you."

"I love you, too.''

His lips crashed with mine. My finger combed through his hair, almost ripping out some. I loved him so much. I never wanted to let go.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"MIKEY!" Gerard yelled.

I froze in my place."

Mikey looked up at Gerard at the foot of the stairs.

"I. Am going to murder you."

"Wait, Gerard, you don't understand. I'm sorry. Don't." Mikey pleaded. He was totally freaking out and I thought what was the worst he could possibly do? I mean...he was Gerard.

Gerard jumped foward, tackling Mikey. They both fell to the floor. I saw Gerard on top of Mikey and Mikey squirming around. Mikey pushed Gerard off and crawled towards the door. Gerard pulled at Mikey's ankle and he toppled to the floor. "I can't believe you...could do that...to an innocent...girl!" Gerard screamed between breths.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

"Oh, you'll be sorry!"

"Frank! Stop them!" I screamed.

Frank hesitated. "I don't know how."

Frank jumped into the fight they were having on the living room floor. "You guys...stop it!" He said. When that didn't work he jumped on top of Gerard and socked him in the face.

Everything stopped.

I stared at Mikey who was staring at Frank who was staring at Gerard who was staring back at Frank.

"You. Just. Punched me." Gerard whispered, massaging his bloody lip.

"Oh my God! Gerard. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Frank was now the one freaking out. He moved closer to Gerard to hold up his head.

"I'm fine. But, you punched me." Gerard was in shock. We were all in shock.

"I'm so sorry.''

"It's okay."

Mikey stared at them and stood up. He nodded at me and ran out of the house.

"Dammit. Gerard! Dammit!" I hissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you kids who read this story. What up?
Just making a little note here.
Prepare to have a story whored out to you!
Read Devil's Work by Bad Luck. It's a great Frerard involving them adopting a mysterious baby girl and having mysterious people that might be out to get her... It's really good. So go read that!
On another note, PLEASE COMMENT<3