You Don't Know a Thing About My Sins, How The Misery Begins

My Corpse Bride

"Well...something happened to Sydni last night after you left" Victor began our conversation about Sydni over the phone. I felt my face and ears grow warm, "She took out some speed and went after you but you guys were already 3 hours away. We tried to stop her but she pushed us away and we found her..." he paused and was now sobbing, "We found her and she crashed into a lamppost... It was horrible. Now she is...de- dea-...." he stopped and continued after regaining control of himself. "Look Jasmin I'm so so sorry. We'll try to be there by tomorrow and I'll call to inform Mom and Dad. Bye." he hung up. I was sobbing throughout most of the phone call and I cried my self to sleep that night.

I dreamt I was jogging in a big world of white. I stopped after maybe two miles to rest by a tree. But I heard something on the other side of the tree. It was Sydni. I crawled over to her spot and she had been sitting ther wearing a blue-ish gray-ish torn-up dress alot like The Corpse Bride's and with her head between her legs. I moved in closer to remove her long black hair from her face and I saw something so horrid it made me fall back on my hands. Her face had been seriously damaged from the car accident and it was all cut up and she was crying blood from both eyes. But it was still her, this face was still Sydni. She stood up and reached her hand to help me up. I took it and her face returned to normal. I moved up quickly and held her tightly. But then I heard her gasping for air. She was dying and with her last few breaths of air she spoke to me, "I am sorry," she gasped, "for every thing." She fell to her knees then down to my feet. I screamed loudly then a portal opened up under her and she slid into hell.

I was woken by my dad who had heard my screaming and was shaking me roughly. "Jasmin, Jasmin. wake up!" I cried in my sleep and my face was wet and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I was so scared. I had a small migrane and dad gave me Advil. "I heard what happened to Sydni... I'm sorry baby girl." he said.

It took me a while to reply but then I finally said "It's okay. I'm okay." Then I started crying again and mom ran in from shopping for groceries and held me tightly. She was soon crying too. "I'm sorry Jazz. I'm sorry I never approved. I am sorry. I love you. I'm so so sorry." she said between breaths. Soon we were both sitting there quietly and she spoke out and told me how I should go see my friends and that they'd take care of the rest of the furniture.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and straighten my hair and then I grabbed some cash and walked solemnly out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.