You Don't Know a Thing About My Sins, How The Misery Begins

Crossover? Again?

Once Damian and I were in the house, He pulled me up to his room. I could see how angry he was. Victor was in there playing Halo 3.

"I wanna play!" I announced

"Sure," Vick said.

"No way! We need to talk to you!"Damian said.

"Why what's wrong?" Victor asked curiously.

"I caught her kissing a bunch of guys she doesn't know." he said.

"No," I said, "I know them. They're my friends." I said.

"You don't makeout with friends!" Damian made a point.

"What does this matter to you Damian?" asked Victor.

"She's my sister and I'm supposed to protect her!" he yelled.

"Yeah sure!" said Victor,"You've never helped either of us ever before."

"Okay whatever." Damian said.

"So...." Victor said after Damian left the room, "Were they hot?"

"Oh Yeah!"I replied nodding my head.

We were laughing and talking about school a few minutes longer after that.

"Hey, Tomorrow I'll introduce you to the guys 'kay?" I said

"Sure," he said.

We had nachos and baked beans for dinner. I had completley forgotten about Sydni, I think she was the only girl I loved. It was like she was the only girl I ever had those feelings for. Thoughts of me being straight again crossed my mind.

This was so weird. I was watching TV and girls aren't attractive. I was straight.

I woke up at about 7 AM and showered and straightened my hair. Then there was a knock at the door and I answered it. It was Mikey!

"Hey Mikey. Where's everybody else?" I asked looking around outside.

"Sleeping. They like to sleep in durimg spring break and stuff. So it's just you and me!" he said.

"Okay. Well what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's watch some television." He suggested

I flipped through the TV guide.

"Dead Silence is on!"he mused.

"Okay let's watch that!" I exclaimed.

We cuddled and watched the flick. It was pretty cool. There was another knock at the door.

"I'll get it," he said

"Hey, Frank's in the house!" Frank announced.

"Hi Frank!"I yelled.

He walked over to me and sat down, "Hey baby." He said in an Elvis Presley voice. "Haha" Then he kissed me on the lips and we continued to watch the movie. And Bob arrived and then Ray and then Gerard walked in.
I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs, that was probably Victor.

I heard Victor gasp.

"What's wrong Vick?" I asked without turning my head to look at him or Gerard. I finally turned around and saw Gerard wasn't wearing a shirt. And Victor ran back upstairs.

"Haha... Who was that?"asked Gerard.

"My bro. I think he thinks your hot Gerard."

"Okay..." He said a little creeped out.

After the movie we all went upstairs to find Victor. Frank was holding my hand. He had soft hands!

We found him in my room listening to my Ipod trying to act cool in front of the guys.

"Hey Vick...These are the guys, introduced them one by one. We hung out putting up posters in my room.

"Oh, I like this Iron Maiden poster."Gerard said.

"Thanks, I like it too." I said.

After that we all agreed on going to the Market Place. Vick didn't want to go though. He's sometimes shy.

We had brunch at the IHOP and it was fun. We decided to go to Frank's house and hangout in his room. He had a really big room and he owned like six guitars. Ray was jamming and Mikey Frank Gerard and I were laying on the bed. And Bob was spread out on the floor.

Frank crawled over to me and crawled on top of me. His face was right above mine and I pressed my lips against his and we switched positions. Now i was on top and he was helpless under me. I kissed him once more and Gerard knocked me off of him and crawled onto Frank like I had before. Then he started making out with Frank. And Mikey and I couldn't help but stare. Then Mikey and I had a pillow fight and somehow also ended up making out on the bed next to Gee and Frankie
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let you know the main character chick, Jasmin is supposed to be kind of like whore. Well not a whore, but she's easy if you catch my drift.
Please comment. :]
Updates sooner.