Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

014

The morning of the fair. Festival. Show. What ever the fuck it is. Frank doesn’t really know. But back to the main point. The morning of the fun thing where Frank is meeting Gerard, Frank is running around.

Running around in a towel that is loosely hanging to his hips as he looks for his eye liner. Yes. Frank Iero runs around in a towel that is slowly but surely slipping down his hips for a stick of eye liner.

That is basically the story of Frank. Iero that is.

Finally. After 5 minutes of looking like a nudist in the making, Frank found his eyeliner. In his makeup bag. Of all places. In his makeup bag. Stupid eyeliner.

By the time that it’s 10am Frank is all dressed and make-up-ized and ready to go. One thing though. Frank’s car is still being a bitch and he kinda needs Mikey to maybe give him a lift. Maybe. Frank’s wondering if he wants to possibly die on the way there.

“Fuck it,” he whispers to himself as he grabs his apartment keys, his aviators – simply because they make him look sexy. Dead sexy – and his eyeliner which he shoves in his jean pocket before walking next door to Mikey’s. Death wish, here I come.

***

Oh fuck I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. I’m too young to die. Fuck! I don’t wanna. I’m not ready. I haven’t even jacked off today! God this is unfair. Don’t let me die!.

Frank grips the arm rest because once again. Mikey has turned into Mad Max within a few minutes. Seriously. What is up with the personality changes when Mr.Hyde gets behind the fucking steering wheel. Some surpressed child hood memory? Damn!

“Mikey. Oh god,” Frank kinda squeaks as a sharp turn results in Frank’s stomach ramming into his side and he is preetttyyy sure that isn’t meant to happen.

“Frank. Shut up,”

Frank’s face is one of someone who just walked in on their parents playing twister in wacky banana men suites. Don’t ask. Repressed memories. Repressed!.

“Uhhh. M-Mikey. Could you maybe like slow down?” Mikey actually keeps driving while looking at Frank and ohfuckmegod he isn’t watching where he is going!

“Frank. I can’t concentrate with you in my ear,”

“I. I. Shit. I. Road. Eyes. Please?” And Frank might be starting to hyperventilate just a little. Maybe he should’ve asked Ray for a lift.

***

When Frank gets out of the car he has to hold onto the door for a bit because it feels like he’s still in the fucking car. Mikey sighs and waits for him.

“I’m not that bad Frank. Stop being dramatic,”

“Fuck. You,” He replies with deep breaths. Frank would rather be breathing and well when he meets Gerard.

Mmmmm. A smile makes its way onto his face. And that is all that is needed to make Mikey grunt, tell Frank he’s gonna look around and walk off.

Sometimes Frank thinks Mikey gets menstrual cycles. That man is just too bitchy for his own good. Brian mustn’t be letting up. Poor Mikey. Frank might buy him a nice pink vibrator for his birthday. And because he's so nice. He'll even include. The Batteries.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So a lot of the commentors would have gotten a message from me personally not toooo long ago saying thank you for reading and just talking about either a or multiple comments you have left. For those i didn't get to reply to, starting from NOW i shall reply to just about ALL comments. Hopefully. so to anyone i didn't get to thank... I hand over my virginity. That is slightly maybe dented a little. LMFAO. I'm joking people. but i do say a HUGE thanks to everyone ok??? But this chapter goes to a few people who have made me smile with their comments. So without further adue?

klever.kat
Pieces.Mended
Grunger

More people will be like. Dedicated? I think that's the right word. it's like 1.30am so I don't know. hahaha. Enjoy???

COMMENTS?

ps. don't kill me for the short update. I wasn't even GONNA update but i didn't wanna be mean. SO please let this be ok?? :S

xxx jess