Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

016

“Nice to meet you. Properly,” Frank laughs while his head is still racing. Gee. Gerard? Maybe. Maybe there are heaps of Gerard’s. Maybe his name isn't Gerard. Shit. It’s probably Jerry or something and his nick name is Gee. Fuck.

“Ha yeah. Sorry about running out on you the other day. My brother was in a bit of a pickle,”

“That’s alright,” Frank continues to stare.

“Well I gotta go Frank. But I will see you later yeah?” Cute dick- Gee smiles at Frank and there goes that weird feeling again.

“Ha. Yeah, ok,” Frank is smiling like a dickhead now because that feeling in his stomach, yeah that one. It’s making him feel all giddy and weird. And nice.

Gee walks off, not looking back once which makes Frank a little sad because maybe he doesn’t feel the same way. And that would suck. Because that would mean Frank will have to try hard to make him feel the same way. Or maybe he will just not try and just try to get over it. Who knows.

Ok that’s a lie. Frank can’t just not get over this feeling. It feels too good to ignore.

***

Mmmm. Fuck. Yes. Oh Gee. Wait, which Gee? Mmmm. I don’t care. Fuck. Oh!

“Mmmm,” His moan accidentally slips his lips out into the open air and that was not meant to happen.

Hopefully no one heard him.

Frank can feel that weird feeling in his stomach start to spread. That intense heat like feeling going from his stomach down to his groin, through his thighs and down his legs and oh shit oh shit oh shit, white, thick ropes of Frank’s amazing juice squirts over the toilet floor and woops, probably should’ve used toilet paper. But ohmyfuckinggod! That was good.

Frank jr is no longer asking for attention. Thank Christ!.

***

After Frank’s little. Sport playing. He sets out to find Mikey. There is no way he’s just going to rock up to the radio station and be like ‘Hi I’m Frank. You know, your favourite caller, yeah. Wanna get some coffee, come back to mine then have some fun while Mikey screams through the wall at us?’

Something tells Frank that wont go down so easily as it does in his head. But a man can dream. Oh yes. A man can dream. Many, many dreams.

Frank weaves in and out of the crowd, looking for a thin rake, pole thing that is also known as Mikey. It doesn’t take too long. He’s near the Star Bucks stand. Of course.

“Ahoy fucker,” Mikey turns and smiles when he realises who it is.

“Hey dude. Where ya been?” Frank smiles and sits down with Mikey at the table.

“Around. Ran into someone, had a talk and yeah,”

“Cool. Well look. I know you want to meet my brother, so. If you’re going to meet him, I may as well do the honours, right?” Mikey sighs as Frank grins and nods enthusiastically.

“Yes! Please. I would do anything. Besides touch you. I know you want it. I know how Brian isn’t letting anything up for you right now, but that’s no excuse for me to touch you,” Mikey stares. Bewildered. Because honestly. what the?!

“Uhhh,”

“You’re a good lookin’ guy and all. Don’t get me wrong. A few times I’ve thought about you like that, but we’re just too close now. Ya’know?” and Mikey’s face changes from confused to horror within a split second.

“You’ve thought about me sexually?”

“Well. Yeah, duh,” Frank answers as if it’s the most obvious thing because well. It is.

“Ew.”

“Don’t put yourself down man.”

“You’re a fuckin idiot. I can’t. ew. No! oh god, that’s wrong,” Mikey is now gagging and that really hurts Franks feelings. Why is he being so mean to him?

“Prick,”

“Fucker,”

“Asshole,”

“Poofter,”

“Low blow dude. Low blow,”

“yeah. Sorry about that one,” Mikey smiles and Frank forgives him because that smile is just. so cute!.

“So. Ready to introduce me to my future husband?” Mikeys face drops from happiness to pure horror. Again.

“Dude.” Frank laughs as Mikey shakes his head.

And finally. After all these months of listening to the Radio. Frank is going to meet the mysterious Gee.

Baby look out. Cause here I come!
♠ ♠ ♠
Le gasp? update? YES!

haha. and OMG a small sexual related scene too? OMFG! haha. it was only small. seeing as this story has had NO sexual scenes, i thought i'd throw in a bit of useless wanking. hahaha. nothing too special.

don't really like this chapter but it was needed. so. yeah.

COMMENTS??

xxx jess

AND ALSO CHECK OUT MY 2 NEW STORIES! THEY ARE BOTH FRERARD AND BOTH VERY DIFFERENT! GO GO GO!